What is NetSuite Data Warehouse?
NetSuite Analytics Warehouse is a cloud-based data storage and analytics solution that consolidates data from NetSuite and many other business applications. Using Oracle Analytics Cloud and powered by the Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, NetSuite Analytics Warehouse delivers powerful data analysis that drives actionable insights. Business professionals can load data and easily build and run their own analyses without relying on IT.
Consolidate Your Data
Bring all your data—including from NetSuite; other sources like Shopify, Google Analytics, and Salesforce; and historical data from legacy systems—together in one place.
Faster, Accurate Reporting and Analysis
Process large, multi-source datasets quickly. Empower your people with access to self-service analytics and reporting so they can make better-informed decisions.
Two big benefits of NetSuite Analytics Warehouse are more accountability across the whole organization and more adoption of using data to drive decision making.
NetSuite Data Warehouse Benefits
NetSuite Data Warehouse Features
Built for NetSuite
Automatically connect your NetSuite environment to the analytics warehouse using supplied data pipelines and NetSuite data objects. Prepackaged content gives your team access to immediate insights.
Multiple Sources of Data
Break down silos and easily combine your NetSuite data with external data sources through managed data warehousing with built-in extract, transform and load (ETL) capabilities.
Embedded AI technologies helps to simplify data management and enables users to easily interpret possible outcomes and opportunities.
- Simplify Data Management. Improve decision-making with centralized access to current NetSuite data and other systems data through autonomous AI-driven automations that reduce operations costs.
- More Robust and Faster Insights. Efficiently analyze business data for deep insights with AI-powered assistance from illuminated data patterns and trends; chart narratives that facilitate data storytelling for action; no-code forecasting; and predictive analytics using prebuilt machine learning models.
Data Discovery and Collaboration
Explore all your data visually to find trends, patterns and outliers — then use those insights to improve collaboration and drive efficiency in your business processes.
Data Management and Governance
Enjoy the security of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse with transparent data encryption, multifactor access control, user and user group data restrictions, database activity monitoring and more.
See a detailed view of company performance across all business functions with the ability to drill down from KPIs and charts into transaction-level analytical reports.
Reduce time spent on report and presentation preparation with automatic chart narration and presentation-ready visualizations exported directly to popular formats such as PDF, PNG and Excel.
Non-NetSuite users can access NetSuite information through the analytics warehouse for more widespread access to critical business information.
Challenges NetSuite Data Warehouse Solves
How Much Does NetSuite Data Warehouse Cost?
Companies of every size, from pre-revenue startups to fast-growing businesses, have made the move to NetSuite. Looking for a better way to run your business but wondering about the cost?
Users subscribe to NetSuite for an annual license fee. Your license is made up of three main components: core platform, optional modules and number of users. There is also a one-time implementation fee for initial set up. As your business grows, you can easily activate new modules and add users — that’s the beauty of cloud software.
NetSuite Analytics Warehouse is available as an add-on module.
Access specifications, features and benefits of NetSuite Analytics Warehouse.
Spark ideas with success stories from NetSuite customers.
- 5 Ways NetSuite Analytics Warehouse Improved Thread's Business
- Home Furnishing Manufacturer Hudson&Canal Taps Ecommerce Insights
- How 5 Businesses Use NetSuite Analytics Warehouse for Deeper Data Insights
- Footwear Retailer Uncovers Long-Term Trends
- Thread Uses NetSuite Analytics Warehouse to Improve Forecasting and Data-Driven Decision-Making
See NetSuite Analytics Warehouse in action.
View our on-demand webinars, which deliver insights from NetSuite and industry experts.
- Unlock The Hidden Value Of Historical Data For Better Decision-Making(opens in new tab)
- Unsilo Your Data. Build Reports Blending NetSuite Data With Other Sources(opens in new tab)
- Gain Deeper Insights by Breaking Down Data Silos(opens in new tab)
- Simplify Data Management and Automate Reporting(opens in new tab)
- Find Your Key Revenue Drivers Using Analytics(opens in new tab)
Guides & Blogs
Go deep into topics around NetSuite Analytics Warehouse.
- Reasons A Cloud Data Warehouse Is A Win For CTOs, CIOs (Guide) (opens in new tab)
- 5 Ways To Extract Serious Value From Your Transactional Data (Blog)
- 3 Ways Decision-Making With Diverse Data Reduces Business Risk (Blog)
- Want Faster Insights? A Cloud Data Warehouse Delivers (Guide) (opens in new tab)
- Build or Buy a Data Warehouse? (Guide)(opens in new tab)
- NetSuite Enhances Analytics Warehouse to Help Customers Maximize the Value of Data (Blog)
- How Businesses Tap Into Diverse Data Sources (Guide)
Discover best practices and learn more about analytics from beginner to advanced levels.
- What is a Data Warehouse (Video)(opens in new tab)
- The Data Warehouse Defined: What It Is and How It Works (Article)
- Data Modeling Explained: Types & Benefits (Article)
- ERP and Business Intelligence: Why Your Business Needs Both (Article)
- How Business Intelligence Is Used in Accounting Today (Article)
- 23 Case Studies and Real-World Examples of How Business Intelligence Keeps Top Companies Competitive (Article)