Do you already know the basics of saved searches? Acquire the skills to power up your saved searches using formulas, SQL functions and HTML. During this course, you will discover the tools you need to explore data to get the information you need. You will learn SQL and HTML syntax, allowing you to incorporate functions and code into your saved searches and take advantage of their powerful data transformation and formatting functionality. You will learn ways to utilize saved searches in notifications, reminders, portlets and search forms, creating tools to improve the efficiency of your day to day activities.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite administrator, super user or a user responsible for creating saved searches and you want to take your skills to the next level.
- Have the ability to create saved searches in NetSuite from scratch: add criteria, add and arrange results, add filters, and work with highlights. Note: Prior attendance in SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches or SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches is recommended
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Find the data I am looking for?
- Use dynamic variables, main line and expressions in criteria?
- Embed formulas in saved search results, criteria and highlights?
- Use text, date, numeric and conditional SQL functions to transform data?
- Use HTML to format results, create links and add images?
- Group and aggregate results?
- Create reminders, notifications, custom search forms, lookup searches and sublists?
- Deploy saved searches?
- Understand best practices when creating and deploying saved searches?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule