It might be a new decade, but one thing that’s definitely not new is that our customers, regardless of size or industry, are constantly looking for ways to unlock growth.
And as 2020 kicks into full gear, it’s only fitting that we deliver new capabilities with NetSuite to help ANZ organisations take their business to the next level. The new SuiteSuccess additions we are introducing today give ANZ organisations access to years of industry leading practices. So how exactly does that work?
SuiteSuccess is a pre-configured industry cloud solution that is built on knowledge we have acquired working with more than 19,000 organisations and 1,000 partners over the last 20+ years. Or put another way, SuiteSuccess provides a powerful blueprint for growth that organisations can quickly take advantage of to unlock their potential.
And to top it all off, with pre-built KPIs and dashboards, SuiteSuccess helps organisations achieve the benefits of the cloud in as little as 45 days. In ANZ, our customers have embraced SuiteSuccess and are already seeing the benefits.
The latest innovations within the NetSuite platform include new SuiteSuccess financial management capabilities that are designed to help organisations in ANZ increase business efficiency, adapt to change and achieve faster time to value. Here’s what’s new in SuiteSuccess for our ANZ customers:
- Inventory Management: A new pre-configured solution that helps organisations improve the accuracy and traceability of inventory management with lot and serial tracking, pick, pack and ship, and bin management features.
- Work Orders & Assemblies: A new industry-specific solution that helps wholesale distributors and retailers gain greater control of their operations with new assembly item record, work order processing, and inventory features.
- Project Management: A new pre-configured module allows professional service organisations to keep track of internal projects by taking advantage of project record management, task assignment, work calendar project billing and reporting capabilities.
- Revenue Management: A new pre-configured solution help customers achieve real-time visibility into their financial status by streamlining revenue recognition and management.
- Fixed Asset Management: A new fixed asset calculation engine with standard and custom depreciation methods gives customers access to a single source of truth for assets.
- Demand Planning: A new pre-configured demand management solution helps customer gain greater control of inventory planning.
- Financial Management: A new pre-configured role and dashboard solution helps customers automate financial processes, reduce costs, manage multiple budgets and improve reporting, accounting and allocation.
The latest innovations within the NetSuite platform include new SuiteSuccess vertical industry cloud solutions and financial management capabilities that are designed to help organisations in ANZ increase business efficiency, adapt to change and achieve faster time to value.
If you would like to learn more about the latest ANZ additions to SuiteSuccess, visit https://www.netsuite.com.au/portal/au/products/suitesuccess.shtml