The World's #1 Solution for Cloud Financial Management
NetSuite's financial management software solution is used by thousands of organizations to manage their accounting needs. NetSuite financials software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the entire business.
Because NetSuite financial management software is completely cloud-based, your business can reduce IT costs and complexity, gain anytime anywhere access to critical information, and generate savings that on-premise software simply can't deliver.
NetSuite financial management seamlessly integrates with all NetSuite order management, inventory, CRM and Ecommerce functions to streamline critical business processes, such as quote-to-cash, and everyone works from a single source of finance, sales and customer data.
- Improve business performance with real-time metrics and role-based dashboards
- Shorten days sales outstanding (DSO) with automated billing and collections management
- Accelerate financial close and improve revenue recognition processes
- Ensure accountability and compliance with comprehensive, auditable accounting
- Streamline order-to-cash and procure-to-pay business processes
- Eliminate errors and streamline processes with seamless integration between financials, and CRM and Ecommerce
- Customize and extend the software to meet your exact needs.
- Gain full financial visibility into your payables and receivables, with real-time access to outstanding invoices and bills
- Reduce paperwork and improve efficiency by generating invoices from sales orders with just one click
- Recognize revenue according to customer contracts and ensure accounting control in accordance with GAAP, AICPA, FASB and SEC regulations (including SOP 81-1, SAB 101, EITF 00-21, EITF 08-01, EITF 09-03, SOP 97-2 and SOP 98-9)
- Streamline financial planning and accounting processes using amortization schedules, such as amortizing pre-paid expenses
- Ensure strong financial compliance by continuously maintaining a complete audit trail on all entries and changes
- Simplify the period-end close process by using automated allocations and currency management tools
- Reduce the burden of reconciliation by using a financial system that does not require sub-ledgers and is always up to date.
- Easily track and manage depreciating or non-depreciating company assets
- Supports all standard depreciation methods and unlimited custom depreciation methods
- Depreciation and asset retirements posted directly to NetSuite accounts
- Comprehensive reporting across assets, valuation, depreciation.
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of your business using real-time dashboards with key revenue, expense, receivables metrics and more
- Optimize cash management, reporting, analysis and allocation in real time, at the corporate and subsidiary level
- Leverage more than 100 standard reports, including income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports and side-by-side comparisons—or easily create and define financial reports according to the needs of your business.
- Make it easier for customers to do business with you by accepting a wide variety of payment options
- Get more efficient payment acceptance with streamlined and integrated order-to-payment and payment-to-reconciliation processes
- Get safe and secure processing with full PCI compliance and sophisticated credit card fraud prevention tools.
- Drive revenue and cash collection with a streamlined billing and automated order-to-cash process
- Transform inefficient manual and paper-based processes into streamlined workflows with end-to-end support for procure-to-pay process
- Reduce errors and improve productivity by ensuring that all users in all departments are working with the same customer, sales and financial data.