SuiteTalk web services integration makes it easy for customers and developers to integrate NetSuite with a variety of applications including existing on-premise investments and third-party cloud applications, and to build website-to-NetSuite integrations or create lightweight custom mobile applications.
With a full complement of SOAP web services across the suite and a framework that supports lightweight REST-based integration, SuiteTalk makes it easy to integrate NetSuite the way you need it most.
- Web services integration platform across NetSuite's ERP, CRM and ecommerce solution
- Supports integrated business processes across third-party systems and NetSuite
- Real-time transactional and master data integration
- Enables you to leverage existing skills such as Microsoft .NET or Java
- Error handling and security that support robust integrations.
- Standards-Based Integration
Integrates standard NetSuite records and custom objects with your third-party applications
Enables integration using Java, .NET or any other development language that supports SOAP-based web services
RESTlet framework allows developers to define their own procedures for the standard REST functions such as POST, PUT, GET and DELETE.
- Comprehensive Error Handling
Sophisticated error handling helps ensure robust, reliable integrations
Supports strongly typed custom fields with automatic validation based on the field type
Returns exceptions on a record-by-record basis.
- Powered by a Robust Security Model
Manages web service requests by using standard NetSuite authentication, authorization, session management and encryption
Ensures web services operations are restricted based on access privileges
"Web Services Only" role ensures users can only access using web services if required
Supports security on a per-field basis.
The Ultimate Business Cloud Platform
Developers' success with the NetSuite platform