NetSuite offers your BPO/BPaaS practice transformational capabilities for greater cost-effectiveness and client service. Just like NetSuite end-customers, our BPO partners can reduce costs, improve efficiency and visibility, and speed time to value with a single platform that scales from small clients to global enterprises.
- Manage and support clients of any size, from small businesses to multinational corporations, with NetSuite's integrated and scalable solution.
- Improve financial visibility with native on-demand reporting and analytics on real-time data, as well as specialized capabilities such as revenue recognition that typically have to be bolted on to other solutions.
- Expand service offerings to include inventory, project management, ecommerce, CRM and more on one end-to-end business platform.
- Customize NetSuite to individual client requirements with the SuiteCloud Development Platform and integrate with client on-premise or cloud systems through the SuiteTalk web services API.
- Use SuiteFlow to build sophisticated workflows for internal users, or workflows that accommodate client approvals or other inputs, to maximize efficiency and process coordination.
- Design and implement custom configurations for dozens or hundreds of clients simultaneously with SuiteBundler, improving operational efficiency and avoiding "version lock."
- Improve peace of mind for clients and your BPO/BPaaS practice with NetSuite's secure, enterprise-class infrastructure, featuring dual data centers and multiple layers of redundancy, disaster tolerance, failover and high availability.
- Enrich and extend your NetSuite environment with process- and industry-specific applications from SuiteCloud Developer Network partners.
For more information on taking advantage of the NetSuite BPO Partner Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.