Thousands of Businesses Have Moved from On-Premise to Cloud ERP. What Are You Waiting For?
Thousands of businesses have already made the move from aging on-premise products—like Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Sage and SAP—to NetSuite's cloud business management suite.
From midsize to enterprise, businesses of every size are slashing their total cost of ownership, improving their finance team's productivity and integrating their sales and finance processes. And they can now securely access their business applications from anywhere.
Why Make the Move?
Learn the eight reasons why NetSuite, the world's #1 cloud finance/ERP solution used by more than 20,000 organizations worldwide, is the right move for your business.
Reduce Your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Businesses running NetSuite report costs savings of 50% or more over the costs of running their old on-premise systems. NetSuite eliminates costly upgrades, expensive infrastructure and onerous maintenance.
- Accelerated Order-to-Cash Process. NetSuite enables you to integrate your front- and back-office processes, helping you reduce administrative headcount, speed fulfillment and accelerate cash flow.
- Eliminate Manual Re-Entry Effort. With NetSuite, you get end-to-end integrated processes—whether web to fulfillment, procure to pay, or quote to order—that drastically reduce manual effort and the resulting risk of errors.
- One View of Your Customer. Businesses that run NetSuite eliminate duplicate and out-of-date customer silos. They have instant access to all customer sales, finance and service information, improving productivity and satisfaction.
- A Real-Time, Comprehensive View of Your Business. With NetSuite, you get built-in dashboards and reporting that provides you with complete summary and detail views of finance, sales and service performance.
- Supports Your Distributed Organization. By using NetSuite, you get anytime, anywhere secure browser-based access, so your employees can work the way they want to.
- Multinational and Multi-Subsidiary Management. NetSuite provides real-time financial consolidation and multi-subsidiary and multi-currency intelligence, enabling you to standardize on a single cloud ERP instance.
- Always Up to Date. With NetSuite, you always get the latest features and support for the latest accounting regulations, with automated upgrades.