Protecting Your Most Important Asset
NetSuite's data management policies and infrastructure provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that your data is completely replicated, backed up and available whenever you need it. Businesses powered by NetSuite enjoy reduced risk with enterprise-class data management processes and policies.
NetSuite provides multiple levels of redundancy to ensure you get continuous access to your data, and replication and synchronization across data centers provide you with the utmost disaster recovery confidence.
- Get data management processes for your business's most important data, previously only affordable by the largest enterprises
- Benefit from reduced risk to business continuity by having your data stored across multiple data centers
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your data is automatically replicated and backed up all day, every day
- Know that you'll always get seamless access to your data with NetSuite's elastic scale.
- NetSuite's infrastructure incorporates multiple levels of redundancy to guard against failure
- Redundant systems automatically assume processing without any interruption should any element fail.
- Data in the primary data center is replicated and synchronized across data centers
- All operations fail over automatically if required.
- All production data is stored immediately to redundant locations
- Hot backups give NetSuite the ability to restore your data rapidly and reliably.
- All data is automatically backed up and stored offsite
- Backups are stored offsite in a secure location and safeguarded against almost any environmental conditions.
- NetSuite supports over 16,000 organizations with billions of customer requests per month
- NetSuite's data centers are designed to accommodate surges and spikes in usage, and to scale to address increased volume and transactions.