Run and Manage Your Energy Business in the Cloud
Emerging trends in the energy industry are prompting companies to rethink their business models and strategic direction. Consumers remain cost-conscious and continue to seek ways to reduce energy expenses. At the same time, capital expenditure needs and regulatory requirements are compelling energy companies to modernize existing energy-producing infrastructure, invest in alternative or renewable energy sources and seek new revenue streams to grow their businesses.
Used by more than 16,000 organizations across the globe, NetSuite enables energy companies to deliver their products and services with an award-winning business management suite in the cloud that offers end-to-end solutions for running and managing their core processes.
NetSuite: One System Designed to Support Your Energy Company's Growth
- Streamlined operations and integrated processes. NetSuite integrates all your front-and back-office operations so that accounting, customer relationship management, professional services and ecommerce processes occur in a single place to ensure that your organization runs efficiently.
- Effective revenue recognition management. Sophisticated revenue recognition capabilities track and manage revenue across diverse sources, including bundled products and services, support effective contract renewals and automate billings, including those requiring compliance with accounting regulations for construction-based and capital-intensive projects.
- Fixed asset automation. Prebuilt accounting intelligence tracks cash flow activity relating to capital expenditures and proceeds from disposals, and automatically calculates depreciation expense and ending balances for all fixed assets.
- Flexible budgeting and forecasting. A complete set of financial planning capabilities enables you to test multiple "what-if" scenarios of your projected financial statements and perform analysis by comparing the expected results to your actual results.
- Real-time insight. Web-based dashboards, reporting and analytics enable you to monitor key performance metrics in real time so you can diagnose potential issues quickly and take the necessary action without delay.
Explore NetSuite Capabilities
Global Business Management in the Cloud
NetSuite OneWorld is the world's most-deployed cloud ERP solution for global businesses. Manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities all from a single cloud ERP system to accelerate financial consolidation and visibility while seamlessly handling different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements.
Complete Financial Management
Proven financial management includes general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset management, multi-currency management, revenue recognition, revenue management, financial reporting and more.
Integrated Budgeting and Forecasting
NetSuite delivers collaborative budgeting, planning and "what-if" modeling capabilities, completely integrated with core financials to drive strategy, planning and execution.
Financial Dashboards, Analytics and Reporting
NetSuite equips companies with real-time, role-based dashboards and summary-to-detail financial analytics, scorecards and reporting.
Customer Relationship Management
NetSuite gives energy companies a single repository of customer interaction and transaction records generated across multiple touchpoints in both B2B and B2C environments, enabling superior service quality with a complete 360-degree customer view.