IT Consultants and Management Consultants
NetSuite solutions create new opportunities for IT and management consultants. In addition to receiving a 10% Referral Fee* for companies you introduce to NetSuite, our Referral Partner Program will allow you to offer more services and establish a long-term relationship with your client.
Many consultants see the NetSuite Referral Partner Program as a way to generate revenue; others, especially those specializing in services such as vendor selection, want to maintain impartiality. NetSuite offers two options:
- You can take the Referral Fee in cash.
- You can refer clients but elect not to receive a referral fee. You will still benefit from membership in the program by gaining access to a better understanding of our software and the advantages of SaaS; product demonstrations and new product information; industry news and information; and other services offered exclusively to NetSuite Referral Partners.
SaaS is creating a new dynamic in the software market that allows consultants to capture revenue that previously was allocated to value-added resellers (VARs) of "traditional" software packages. This is due to some fundamental differences between SaaS and "traditional" software:
- NetSuite allows configuration to be done using a "click-not-code" process that allows anyone with a good knowledge of the software to create/modify roles, reports, basic workflows, and other aspects of the software. "Traditional" software requires most configurations to be done using specialized coding languages previously offered by VARs at hundreds of dollars per hour. Consultants familiar with NetSuite can now provide these types of services on an on-going basis without being certified in esoteric programming languages.
- SaaS solutions have a much lower TCO because the subscription cost of SaaS includes data back-up, security, maintenance/updates and other services that have historically been provided by VARs. By leveraging the SaaS model and the Referral Partner Program, consultants can "bundle" business process improvement and other consultative services in conjunction with an implementation. Your customer will still have a much lower TCO than they would have if they had purchased traditional software while perceiving (and receiving) more value.
Management consultants also benefit when their clients use NetSuite. As an end-to-end tool that captures comprehensive data on all aspects of a company's operations—including e-commerce, marketing, sales, projects, inventory and accounting—NetSuite allows consultants to easily access and analyze data from anywhere in an organization and easily implement improved processes. For example:
- Easily measuring the conversion rate or even the ROI for individual AdWords or other marketing campaigns by combining accounting, sales and marketing data
- Setting up approvals and workflow on transactions as they flow across the organization.
- Ensuring Fixed Bid projects are being priced properly by combining billing, employee cost, inventory and time-entry data.
- Determining and setting automated re-order points for inventory items based on sales forecasts, historical sales and other variables.
Take the next step toward offering more comprehensive services, securing longer-term client relationships, and helping your clients become more efficient and competitive. Join the NetSuite Referral Partner Program today.
*Please see Terms and Conditions for complete information.