Do you need to learn NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes and tasks? Will short tutorials help you be more effective on the job?
Using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) includes 27 video tutorials, with an average duration of 7 minutes each, illustrating how to complete a specific CRM task in NetSuite. You can select which tutorials to watch for just-in-time training or you can complete all the tutorials for a comprehensive training experience.
Expert NetSuite instructors walk you through each CRM process step-by-step. Along the way, recommended tips, best practices and key points are shared to make sure you use NetSuite most effectively. Downloadable Quick Reference Guides are also included with most tutorials, so you have step-by-step instructions for later reference.
Once you are enrolled in the course, you will have access for 90 days, giving you time to complete the training as you need it.
This course is right for you if you…
- Are responsible for performing CRM tasks, such as setting up sales preferences, managing contacts and activities, working with leads, prospects and customers, managing sales transactions, and more.
- Are responsible for generating CRM reports.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I…
- Personalize home dashboard for CRM tasks?
- Create an online lead customer form?
- Set up sales rules?
- Set up sales territories?
- Establish quotas?
- Create a forecast?
- Set up commissions?
- Create a new contact?
- Create a new lead?
- Create a new prospect?
- Create a new customer?
- Create and manage activities?
- Manage customer interactions?
- Create email templates?
- Send an email and use email template?
- Create an opportunity from the customer record?
- Convert a lead to a prospect?
- Create a quote from the prospect record?
- Print and email a quote estimate?
- Manage multiple quotes for forecasting?
- Manage opportunities pipeline?
- Create a sales order from the quote?
- Approve and bill a sales order?
- Create a cash sale?
- Work with CRM reports?
- Review sales reports?
- Review order status reports?
Duration: 1/2 day
Price: $400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule