This 4-day course teaches knowledge and skills necessary to effectively set up, configure, and manage a SuiteCommerce InStore (SCIS) point-of-sale site through an understanding of the functional areas of ERP configuration that must be performed to support SCIS. Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to effectively manage all aspects of your SCIS implementation and have an applied understanding of SCIS's role in your overall omni-commerce sales strategy.
Through the completion of several hands-on exercises, you will gain experience configuring the necessary back-end ERP processes, SCIS custom records, and related SCIS site preferences to support typical retail point-of-sale use cases.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite Administrator (functional or technical) who is responsible for configuring and managing a SuiteCommerce InStore implementation.
- Are a Store Manager who is responsible for the management of point-of-sale transactions entered by sales associates at individual store locations.
- Are a Store Administrator who is responsible for the configuration of mobile devices and other peripheral devices at individual store locations.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- List the various SuiteCommerce products available and explain the role of SuiteCommerce InStore in your overall omni-commerce sales strategy?
- Configure a Web Site Setup record and describe the various ways SCIS can be customized to tailor the capabilities of SCIS to meet specific business requirements?
- List the SCIS-specific user roles and permissions required to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of your SCIS site?
- Explain the importance of subsidiaries, locations, and tax nexuses as they relate to the collection of taxes in each supported tax jurisdiction?
- Configure NetSuite records and SCIS custom records to support the foundational capabilities of SCIS?
- Explain the benefits of Advanced Cash Drawer Management and the effects of the initial loan and end-of-day operations on various accounts in Chart of Accounts?
- Perform various point-of-sale transactions, such as entering sales transactions, applying discounts, markups, and promotions, processing returns and exchanges, updating Customer information, and running saved searches and sales reports?
- Order items for shipping and store pickup and list the transactional records created in NetSuite to support the fulfillment of orders for each omni-commerce use case?
- Explain how the Advanced PDF/HTML Templates feature can be leveraged to customize the email and print format of SCIS receipt templates?
- Describe the benefits and limitations of SCIS Fallback mode and the configuration tasks required to support the offline processing of sales transactions?
- Explain the concept of site localization and list the tasks that must be completed to effectively configure SCIS for use in multiple locales?
Duration: 4 days
Price: $3,200 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule