This 2-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to create data queries that mine your NetSuite data for valuable business intelligence.
Through real-world use cases, hands-on exercises and best practices, you will learn how to create datasets, filter source data and create workbook data visualizations that summarize, aggregate, and visualize your data to highlight opportunities and gain powerful insights that drive the success of your business.
This course is right for you if you are a…
- NetSuite Administrator (functional and technical)
- NetSuite power-user of data analytics
- NetSuite user with a foundational knowledge of data analytics
Key Tasks Taught: How do I…
- Create datasets containing fields from multiple record types using multi-level joins?
- Define dataset filter criteria with simple expressions and more complex filters using filter groups and AND/OR logic?
- Create workbook table views and pivot tables to summarize and aggregate my source data?
- Create charts to graphically represent my source data?
- Apply column-level filters, sorting options in pivot tables and charts, and apply advanced formatting to numeric fields?
- Create custom formula fields using NetSuite field IDs and SQL functions and incorporate them into dataset filter criteria and workbook visualizations?
- Share datasets and workbooks with other users and roles?
- Export workbook information and publish data visualizations to the Analytics portlet?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule