If you’re a NetSuite customer or partner in manufacturing(opens in new tab), wholesale distribution(opens in new tab) or the software industry, SuiteWorld is your best opportunity of the year to build your knowledge, network with industry experts and peers, and learn what’s new (and in the pipeline) for NetSuite industry solutions.
We’ve put together in-depth sessions for manufacturing, wholesale distribution and software—in fact, a full track that showcases the deepening vertical focus of cloud ERP (together with other tracks on the B2B and B2C ecommerce and services industries ). And at the SuiteWorld Expo, you’ll find vertical offerings from partners that extend NetSuite to unique industry needs. NetSuite’s industry sessions provide an overview of NetSuite’s industry solutions, how SuiteApp partners plug in, as well as the latest trends and best practices from industry analysts and thought leaders.
Verticalization has always been core to NetSuite’s strategy to grow the business and meet customer needs. As cloud adoption matures, more companies are moving from point solutions to cloud ERP with embedded industry expertise. As R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO at Constellation Research, stated recently, “Verticalization will drive the next wave of business value in the cloud.”
- Solution Overview: NetSuite for Manufacturers: Learn the latest on how NetSuite’s solution for manufacturers continues to evolve with new innovations and get highlights of leading partner solutions.(opens in new tab)
- Solution Overview: NetSuite for Wholesale Distributors: Join this session for an overview of NetSuite’s complete solution for distributors, with a look at new innovations and partner offerings.(opens in new tab)
- Roadmap and Vision: Manufacturing: Explore the future for NetSuite manufacturing and how NetSuite delivers features based on input from customers.(opens in new tab)
- Roadmap and Vision: Wholesale Distribution: Find out NetSuite’s feature priorities for wholesaler distributors and how feedback from users drives the development process.(opens in new tab)
- Industry Trends and Market Outlook for Wholesale Distributors: You’ll get insights into the latest trends that will impact your business and how to best prepare for what’s to come.(opens in new tab)
- Industry Trends and Market Outlook for Manufacturers: Join this panel discussion on the impact of new technologies such as mobile and social and how innovations like demand-driven planning are changing how manufacturers think about MRP.(opens in new tab)
- Best Practices for Successfully Leveraging NetSuite for Manufacturers: Learn best practices for using such features as demand planning and standard costing at this advanced sessions.(opens in new tab)
- Best Practices for Successfully Leveraging NetSuite for Wholesale Distributors: This discussion will include use cases and demonstrations of the latest features for intelligent inventory management and how improve process efficiency.(opens in new tab)
- Roadmap and Vision: Software Companies: Get insights into the direction for NetSuite’s software solution, and the process NetSuite uses for analyzing which future features will drive the most value.(opens in new tab)
- Solution Overview: NetSuite for Software Companies: Get an overview of NetSuite features for revenue recognition, recurring billing, renewals management, sales compensation management and more.(opens in new tab)
Don’t forget—SuiteWorld opens early for optional (opens in new tab)Pre-Conference Training(opens in new tab) on Sunday and Monday, May 13–14.