Customers tell us that they gain tremendous value by hearing directly from leading NetSuite users on how to excel with cloud business management(opens in new tab)—best practices, lessons learned and tips to drive efficiency. That’s why customer successes will be in the spotlight at SuiteWorld 2012(opens in new tab).
Our annual conference features 10 breakout sessions with real-world NetSuite customers covering topics ranging from financials to sales and marketing, dashboards and analytics, and global NetSuite OneWorld deployments. For an industry focus, customer panels cover software, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and professional services.
If you still haven’t registered for SuiteWorld, May 14–17 in San Francisco, time is running out! Well over 2,500 attendees have registered so far, making SuiteWorld 2012 the largest-ever gathering of NetSuite customers and partners. Visit the SuiteWorld microsite(opens in new tab).
As attendees of last year’s SuiteWorld found, our customer success strategy breakout sessions are an excellent way to get ideas and inspiration from leading practitioners that you can apply in your own organization. Check out the full abstract of eight SuiteWorld tracks and 100+ sessions (opens in new tab)
- Sales and Marketing Executive Discussion: Strategies for Improving Sales and Marketing Success: NetSuite customers will discuss tactics they’re using to improve forecasting effectiveness, drive sales compensation and elevate overall sales productivity.(opens in new tab)
- Finance Executive Discussion: Improving Efficiency within the Back Office: This session features a panel of finance and operations executives who will share their strategies for getting the most of NetSuite within the back office, from reporting to invoicing, purchasing, employee management and more.(opens in new tab)
- Case Studies: Moving to a Global NetSuite OneWorld Deployment: Hear first-hand from executives who have rolled out NetSuite OneWorld across their global organizations, how they managed and phased the rollout and met the needs individual subsidiaries and business units, and where they are going next.(opens in new tab)
- Customer Panel Discussion: Powering Up Your Services Organization: Three professional services leaders will discuss how they are using NetSuite professional services solutions to improve project profitability, drive resource management and deliver on-time projects.(opens in new tab)
- Customer Panel Discussion: Optimizing Your Distribution Company: Learn how leaders at mature and fast-growing wholesalers are managing their distribution operations—–from optimizing warehouse management and inventory to streamlining fulfillment to the financials.(opens in new tab)
- Customer Panel Discussion: What’s Working for Manufacturers: Three executives at manufacturers will provide insights into how they’re running their operations and using features such as demand planning, standard costing and multi-location management.(opens in new tab)
- Customer Panel Discussion: Managing Software Company Performance: A panel of business leaders from software companies will share how they use NetSuite for revenue recognition, recurring revenue management, contract renewal automation and lead-to-cash integration.(opens in new tab)
- Services SWAT Team: Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of NetSuite Analytics and Automation: Get best practices and tips on how to optimize NetSuite’s analytics and workflow management, configure KPI scorecards, customize reporting and get started with SuiteFlow.(opens in new tab)
- What’s on Your Dashboard for Measuring Performance?: Hear from SuiteAnalytics experts on how to tailor dashboards across functions and levels, such as for executives, sales management and operations, design them to maximize usability, and incorporate key metrics for measurement.(opens in new tab)
- The Rise, Maturation and Impact of Social Business: Paul Greenberg, author of CRM at the Speed of Light moderates a panel discussion on how “social business” is triggering a transformation of how companies operate—what customers are demanding, how employees act in the workplace, how companies communicate with each of them, and more.(opens in new tab)
Don’t forget—SuiteWorld opens early for optional (opens in new tab)Pre-Conference Training(opens in new tab) on Sunday and Monday, May 13–14.