SuiteTalk integration makes it easy to enhance, extend and integrate third party and legacy systems seamlessly with NetSuite.
SOAP Web Services Features
- Ability to use any programming language or platform that supports the SOAP standard in order to generate NetSuite business objects in that language, such as Java or Microsoft .NET.
- A comprehensive, error-handling architecture that utilizes error and warning codes, as well as some of the built-in SOAP constructs for error handling.
- Full support for customization, including strongly typed custom fields with automatic validation based on the field type.
REST Web Services Features
REST Web Services is a beta feature. The contents of this feature are preliminary and may be changed or discontinued without prior notice. Any changes may impact the feature's operation with the NetSuite application. Oracle warranties and product service levels shall not apply to the feature or the impact of the feature on other portions of the NetSuite application. Oracle may review and monitor the performance and use of this feature.
- Ability to use any programming language or platform that supports the REST architecture style in order to generate NetSuite business objects in that language.
- Simple access to records metadata, including user and company-specific metadata.
- Easy to navigate API.
- No need to write, deploy and run custom scripts.
For more information, visit the SDN Developer Resources Page.