It’s more challenging than ever for both B2C and B2B companies to keep their customers happy. With mobile devices, social media and an abundance of channels, customers are connected like never before. Are your sales, marketing and support teams connected to your customers—or are they managing by guesswork and losing opportunities and business?
At SuiteWorld 2012, May 14–17 in San Francisco, we’ll put the spotlight on the fast-changing challenges and opportunities of CRM and how you can address them by taking full advantage of NetSuite CRM+. Our second annual user conference features a dedicated CRM track and customer panel discussions that will explore how leading companies use NetSuite’s complete cloud CRM solution.
Whether you’re a veteran NetSuite CRM+ user or want to expand your solution to cover customer management, joining 2,000+ customers and partners at SuiteWorld is a great place to gain essential knowledge. Our product experts will examine the full range of CRM+ capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, and analytics and reporting against a 360-degree customer view.
You’ll hear directly from leading NetSuite customers who have used CRM+ to improve sales productivity, drive sales with digital marketing and increase customer satisfaction. Plus, you’ll learn the latest updates in Version 2012.1 of NetSuite CRM+, including an enhanced sales center SuiteApp to help sales personnel work more efficiently.
CRM is one of ten SuiteWorld tracks, also covering financials, ecommerce, supply chain and more. Learn more about SuiteWorld or check out the full abstracts of ten tracks, including our SuiteApp showcase, and 100+ sessions. Sessions in the CRM track include:
- Advanced Campaign and Lead Management: Get inside tips on using NetSuite to execute campaigns, source leads from third parties, nurture leads with drip marketing, survey customers and measure ROI.
- Getting the Most out of NetSuite CRM: From Marketing Automation to SFA: Learn how to gain complete visibility from lead to close to fulfillment and use automation to drive marketing and sales performance.
- Customer Service Best Practices: From Local to Global Support Organizations: Find out how to use NetSuite to empower your service personnel and manage support teams across the globe to uniquely serve local customers.
- Doing More with CRM SuiteApps: Tools that Plug and Play with NetSuite: Take a look at using partner SuiteApp solutions to enrich NetSuite CRM+ and how you can use the SuiteCloud platform to customize NetSuite CRM+ to your needs.
- Empowering Your Mobile Sales Force: Learn about mobile sales solutions from NetSuite and how you can improve sales productivity with anywhere, anytime information access from mobile devices.
- The Social Enterprise: Leveraging SuiteSocial to Improve Collaboration: Explore how SuiteSocial “socializes” your NetSuite data to provide users with a real-time feed of updates on what’s happening in your business.
Want to learn even more? Check out our SuiteWorld Pre-Conference Training opportunities beginning Sunday, May 13.