Launching a new ecommerce website may seem daunting. Whether businesses are building their first online store or replatforming from an existing system, creating a feature-rich ecommerce website from start to finish takes time, energy and resources. Organizations typically spend five to eight months or more determining which ecommerce solution to use, drafting the system architecture, designing how it will look and actually developing the storefront and integrating third party extensions.
The most nerve-racking aspect is there are no guarantees everything will come together fully functioning or on schedule. It is not uncommon for merchants to abandon development mid-project to pivot to another system due to technology gaps or have their launch date slip because their team was too busy focusing on day-to-day operations in their old system. These sorts of barriers can scare off businesses from even pursuing a new ecommerce website. Luckily, NetSuite users are able to mitigate these fears with a unified solution that is quick to implement.
SuiteSuccess for SuiteCommerce makes it easy for merchants to add B2B and B2C ecommerce capabilities to their NetSuite solution. Utilizing a rapid implementation model based on the experience from thousands of successful ecommerce deployments, SuiteSuccess for SuiteCommerce accelerates time to market by being capable of launching a full-featured online store in 30 days or less.
With SuiteCommerce a part of NetSuite’s suite of applications, ecommerce is natively unified with financials, order and inventory management and CRM—providing a single view of customer, order, inventory and other real-time data that makes seamless omnichannel experiences possible. By unifying their front and back-end systems, organizations are able to remove manual processes, reduce integration costs and focus on driving sales.
NetSuite has recently added capabilities to the SuiteSuccess for SuiteCommerce offering, plus additional onboarding support to assist post-implementation.
Enriching the online experience
NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess approach makes replatforming painless by migrating catalog, website images and product descriptions to SuiteCommerce with a simple and straightforward process. NetSuite’s team has SEO expertise to provide valuable guidance to help maintain optimal search rankings, so businesses are ready to grow from the start.
SuiteCommerce includes a host of capabilities including pre-built responsive design themes, powerful site search, easy to use site management tools and other features to engage shoppers, increase conversions and improve average order values.
In addition to the capabilities included with SuiteCommerce, the SuiteSuccess implementation provides additional features designed to address the needs of business buyers and direct consumers that now include:
- Product Comparisons – Create a comparison table of multiple products for shoppers to review feature differences.
- Back-In-Stock Notification – Encourage shoppers to sign up to receive back-in-stock notifications for items that were temporarily unavailable.
- Infinite Scroll – Replace search results pagination with continuous scrolling.
- Item Badges – Display a visual icon identifying whether item is New, On Sale or a Best Seller on category and product detail pages.
- Personalized Catalog Views – Publish different products, pricing and inventory catalogs to distinct business buyers based on groups and segments.
- Gift Certificates – Allow shoppers to check their gift certificate balance in their online account.
- Guest Order Status – Allow shoppers to quickly see the status of their orders without creating or logging into an account.
- Responsive Email Templates – Optimize order status email templates (confirmed, approved, cancelled and shipped) with responsive design to control the layout across different device sizes.
Ensuring Success After Go-Live
After NetSuite Professional Services has implemented a business’ new online store, administrators will receive additional onboarding services for up to six months to help navigate their new ecommerce solution. This support provides web store managers, sales representatives, marketers and fulfillment coordinators the one-on-one assistance they need to get comfortable with their new SuiteCommerce store front. Onboarding services will include:
- Onboarding Management: Facilitate business knowledge transfer from NetSuite Professional Services team to better guide end-users post implementation. Conduct recurring bi-weekly account status meetings to discuss business goals and review key performance indicators.
- Expert Advice: Provide strategic guidance on application usage, configuration, optimization and maintenance. Administrators will receive guidance on day-to-day site management and how to further extend their store front with SuiteApps, third-party integrations, workflows, digital marketing, promotions and order management.
- Guided Support: Address “how do I” questions with contextual assistance and provide step-by-step instructions for unique solutions. Coordinate with NetSuite and business stakeholders to assist with open issues and escalated support cases as needed.
An Ecommerce Site in 30 Days
With SuiteSuccess for SuiteCommerce, NetSuite delivers an ecommerce solution that is easy to implement, easy to manage and easy to enhance. Learn how B2B and B2C merchants are growing their business with SuiteSuccess for SuiteCommerce.