SuiteWorld 2012 is the must-attend event of the year for businesses running NetSuite OpenAir, as well as for companies running NetSuite Advanced Projects. Why attend? Well, it’s the one event this year where you can get trained on NetSuite OpenAir, get best practices from fellow services professionals, network with experts and peers, and find out about some of the latest product features.
Reason 1: Up to Five Days of Services Best Practices and Networking
You get to choose. You can make it up to five days of learning by starting with two days of NetSuite OpenAir Pre-Conference Training, or simply attend the NetSuite OpenAir and general services sessions that run throughout the entire three days of the conference. At the sessions, you’ll hear from your peers, the NetSuite product team and seasoned OpenAir consultants.
Reason 2: Pre-Con Training—Get Hands on with NetSuite OpenAir Projects and Reporting
If you want to jump right in, register for NetSuite’s optional Pre-Conference Training on Sunday and Monday, May 13–14. For two days before the conference, you’ll learn about the NetSuite OpenAir tools necessary to get visibility into time tracking, resource utilization, project status and financial metrics. You’ll find out how to perform key reporting tasks, custom calculations, create custom detail fields and publish dashboard charts. You’ll explore the impact of dates and date-stamping and learn about financial and resource forecasting options. Just some of the areas that will be covered:
- Creation of detailed project plans with correct project stages, work breakdown structures, assigned resources and financial parameters
- Configuration of timesheets, set up expenses and define approval processes
- Definition of project billing rules, invoicing and revenue recognition requirements
- Identification of future resource needs and simulate potential project profitability or loss through the use of generic resources
- Analysis and extraction NetSuite OpenAir data to obtain important company metrics through reporting and dashboards.
Reason 3: Sessions from Peers on Product Features and Best Practices
At SuiteWorld 2012, we’ve expanded our PSA and SRP track to offer a deep dive in 10 dedicated sessions throughout the conference on how you can make the most of NetSuite OpenAir, NetSuite SRP and NetSuite Advanced Projects. Services attendees will gain invaluable insights and hear real-world successes from customers using NetSuite OpenAir automate business processes, as well as a look at new and future functionality. Sessions include:
- Realizing the Full ROI of OpenAir: The OpenAir Checkup: Learn how to manage NetSuite OpenAir to derive maximum value as your business, market and customer requirements change.
- Hour of Power: Advanced Revenue Recognition in NetSuite OpenAir: Explore how OpenAir’s advanced revenue recognition workflow and functionality can keep your services and finance organization in sync
- Extreme Reporting: Unlocking the Potential of NetSuite OpenAir Reporting: Get insights into improving visibility and decision-making with OpenAir’s newest reporting functionality including calculated fields, in- display filtering and report folders.
- Strategies for Integrating NetSuite OpenAir with Your Existing Investments: Learn insider tips and best practices for integrating OpenAir with NetSuite ERP and other financial, HR and CRM systems.
- Expert Panel: Best Practices to Ensure Health of Your Projects: Join this interactive forum with NetSuite and independent experts for insights and best practices to keep your portfolio thriving and profitable.
- End the Spreadsheets! Using Financial Forecasting in NetSuite OpenAir: Take advantage of NetSuite OpenAir’s powerful forecasting capabilities to predict future staffing requirements, utilization, revenue and margin.
- Services Resource Planning Case Study: From Sales to Delivery to Billing: Learn how a leading services organization elevated its performance by running the entire enterprise with integrated cloud CRM, PSA, ERP/financials and more.
- Services Solutions Overview: From Advanced Projects to NetSuite OpenAir: Get an overview of key NetSuite functionality for services, with a focus on project and resource management, project accounting, and time and expense management.
- Getting the Most out of NetSuite Advanced Projects: Discover the ins and outs of NetSuite Advanced Projects, including project management, billing schedules and resource allocation and planning.
- NetSuite OpenAir and Advanced Projects: The Road Ahead: Join this popular session to be among the first to learn about exciting new features planned for upcoming releases of NetSuite OpenAir and Advanced Projects.
We’re really pleased to offer such a comprehensive programs for companies running NetSuite’s solutions for services businesses. You can get started by registering at http://www.netsuite.com/suiteworld.