Within the growing global professional services industry, projects continue to become more complex and client demand is increasing. To remain competitive, firms will need to focus on all aspects of their project delivery.
With NetSuite OpenAir 2021 Release 2, services organizations can help their delivery teams become more efficient at doing so, with improvements at the project component level that simplifiy project planning, user experience enhancements in the expense module of the OpenAir Mobile app, and a better NetSuite Connector to unify service and financial data in one place for more informed decision making.
Project Center Optimizes Project Lifecycle
This release allows NetSuite OpenAir project managers to work faster and more efficiently. The project center can now become one of the main screens for project managers to drive their projects by providing only the data they need. In this release project managers can:
- Base task and project plan duration on bookings rather than assignments and calculate completion percentages using bookings
- Drive project plans from bookings in the project center for greater flexibility
- Gain access to predecessors settings in the project plan for simplified Gantt charts that shows task duration
Seamless Connectivity: NetSuite Connector
With NetSuite OpenAir’s 2021 Release 2, organizations gain more visibility and reporting capabilities through a unified view of OpenAir and NetSuite data. The enhancements with the NetSuite Connector include:
- Ability to export OpenAir reports to NetSuite custom records to easily report on key metrics such as profitability and revenue forecasts
- Ability to create custom export workflows
- Comprehensive compatibility with SuiteTax for invoicing, credit notes, expense reports and vendor bills
- An enhanced filter builder and additional ease of use enhancements.
Modernized User Experience: Mobile Application Improvements
NetSuite OpenAir 2021 Release 2 also allows organizations to take advantage of the enhanced OpenAir Mobile module with redesigned expense capabilities that incorporate a modernized look and feel, simplifying expense entry to speed up and automate administrative tasks on the go. Other enhancements with OpenAir Mobile application include:
- A detailed view and quick navigation of expense receipts using the fast navigation tabs
- Users can easily add multiple attachments to expenses with the option to edit image attachments.
- Enhanced permissions and forms rules support more automated processes for efficient expense management
These are just a few of the highlights in OpenAir 2021 Release 2. For more information on the full list of features and how to use them, be sure to check out the 2021 Release 2 notes and the 2021 release 2 new feature webinar.
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, timing, and pricing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products may change and remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.