With fundamental workflow concepts, you have the tools to visually construct your business processes. SuiteFlow can automate your custom approval routing, apply validations, send emails, create related records, direct the end user to appropriate forms in the user interface, and more. In this two-day course, you examine these key foundational features of SuiteFlow, including best practices around building custom business processes.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite administrator, business analyst or software developer who needs an introduction to SuiteFlow and the automated workflows that can be created and configured in NetSuite.
Please Note: For software developers we would recommend taking our Advanced WorkFlow course if you already have exposure to developing workflows using a majority of the skills presented in Workflow Fundamentals.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Default data on my forms?
- Add field and form level validations while performing data entry?
- Dynamically change form data based on data entry?
- Differentiate display of data based on whether a form is displaying in edit mode, view mode, or print mode?
- Send email notifications?
- Automate the creation of tasks, phone calls and other records?
- Automatically move an end user to a different page/record within NetSuite?
- Generate approval routing workflows with several approvers?
- Process approval buttons such as Approve and Reject?
- Manage approval status?
- Support role-based business processes?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule