SuiteAnalytics: Advanced Searches
Do you want to take your Saved Search capabilities to the next level? Acquire the final set of skills you need to effectively mine your NetSuite data.
This two-day, instructor-led course will help you master NetSuite Saved Searches. You learn how to calculate and transform your search results so you can get the business intelligence you need to make your company even more successful.
Through demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and real-life use cases you study how to build searches using complex parenthetical expressions, add joins to access data, and use functions and summary types to format date and numeric values. Taking your skills even farther, you also learn how to incorporate formulas and SQL functions to translate values, calculate dates and numbers, generate matrix-style output, format dates and numbers, render results with embedded HTML, apply complex criteria, and more.
This course is right for you if you are...
- Are a NetSuite administrator, super user, business analyst, or software developer responsible for data analysis and want to learn how to use saved searches more effectively.
- Familiar with the basics of creating saved searches in NetSuite. (Note: Prior attendance in either "SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches" or "SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches" is recommended.)
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Enhance my search criteria by incorporating parenthetical expressions?
- Use ‘Main Line is False’ in searches?
- Use joins in searches to access other data elements?
- Change the sorting behavior of maximum and minimum search values?
- Work with column labels by adding HTML tags and line breaks
- Perform basic computations between two or more NetSuite fields?
- Return list/record fields as hyperlinks to easily navigate to other records via the search results?
- Make best use of many Oracle SQL functions: CASE, DECODE, TO_CHAR, UPPER, INSTR, SUBSTR, TO_NUMBER, NVL, NULLIF, ROUND, FLOOR, LAST_DAY, ADD_MONTHS, REGEXP_LIKE, RANK, DENSE_RANK, COUNT, AVG, MEDIAN, and others?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule