In this introductory two-day class, you examine key point-of-sale (POS) features, capabilities and best practices while practicing important day-to-day tasks for managing your POS system. You will see how your clerks can deliver a superior in-store shopping experience by quickly and accurately processing transactions, reviewing customer information, performing item look-ups, determining quantity on-hand, and locating out of stock items to save the sale.
Through interactive teaching and hands-on exercises, you also learn how to navigate NetSuite's retail POS system, complete key sale transaction functions, edit the user interface to reflect your unique branding, and use reports to analyse your stores' KPIs, transaction details, and shoppers' buying behaviors.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are an administrator, manager, executive or supervisor who wants to learn how to protect your bottom line at POS while promoting your brand and delivering an elevated level of customer service
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you attend "NetSuite Essentials" before taking this course.
For administrators, managers and executives, we also recommend that you attend the "SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches" course.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Process transactions, returns, apply discounts and enter sales orders?
- Create and edit customer information to gain insight into my customers while providing an added level of customer service?
- Setup users and security levels for my team while upholding Payment Application Data Security Standards (PA-DSS)?
- View and export available reports at POS to gain insight into my business and customers' buying habits?
- Customise the buttons on the user interface to reflect my business's unique branding?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule