NetSuite OpenAir Connect
Integrating Your Services Processes to Your Front and Back Office
NetSuite OpenAir Connect ensures your professional services automation solution integrates seamlessly with your existing front-office and back-office business systems. With NetSuite OpenAir Connect, you get all the benefits of the cloud, without sacrificing the technology investments and business processes you have in place.
NetSuite OpenAir Connect provides prebuilt integration between NetSuite OpenAir and common customer relationship management (CRM), sales force automation (SFA), human resources (HR), financial/enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications and more. The result is an end-to-end solution that minimises manual processes between services and the broader organisation, accelerates cash flow, improves accuracy and provides comprehensive visibility through integrated services resource planning (SRP).
- Closely align your prospect-facing teams with project delivery by integrating your SFA/CRM investments with NetSuite OpenAir to eliminate double entry, improve customer satisfaction and ensure sales and service teams are on the same page
- Accelerate cash flow and reduce manual effort and invoicing errors by integrating services processes and your back office to synchronise project accounting, invoicing and expense management information between the two systems.
Front-Office System Integration
- NetSuite OpenAir Connect helps ensure a seamless flow of information from sales to quote to services execution via prebuilt integration with customer relationship management (CRM) and sales force automation (SFA) systems
- Prebuilt integration enables you to manage your customer- and prospect-facing operations with your choice of SFA/CRM while automatically driving key project information into NetSuite OpenAir to automate project delivery and manage resources
- NetSuite OpenAir Connect provides integration with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel/Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and more
- NetSuite OpenAir also integrates with standard Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Project, Outlook and HR systems.
Back-Office System Integration
- NetSuite OpenAir Connect helps continue the flow of information straight through to your back office via prebuilt integration with common accounting applications
- Integrating NetSuite OpenAir with your ERP investment enables you to share project accounting, invoicing and expense management information between the two systems
- NetSuite OpenAir Connect provides integration with NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Sage MAS, Peachtree, Sage Accpac, Sage Pro (SBT), Epicor, QuickBooks, Intacct and other ERP solutions.
ERP System Integration
- For services businesses that have invested in ERP systems for the enterprise, NetSuite OpenAir Connect integrates with leading ERP systems
- NetSuite OpenAir combines with your ERP investment to enable you to share and manage information from pre-sales and project management and delivery through billing, invoicing and revenue forecasting and recognition
- NetSuite OpenAir integrates with ERP systems such as NetSuite, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, SAP and JD Edwards.