Purchasing and Vendor Management
NetSuite's purchasing and vendor management capabilities reduce spending on goods and services, streamline procure-to-pay processes, and ensure compliance with corporate policies.
Gain complete visibility into the entire procure-to-pay process, to gain a clear perspective on spending throughout the organisation. Through a self-service Employee Center, employees can open and track purchase orders and other transactions themselves. Automatically routed approvals eliminate unnecessary spending while enforcing corporate policies. NetSuite's self-service vendor portal reduces time spent handling vendor inquiries and makes it easier for them to do business with your organisation.
- Gain complete visibility into spending with role-based dashboards and reports
- Eliminate maverick spending with strong purchasing and approval processes
- Improve employee productivity by eliminating manual processes
- Improve collaboration with vendors with a self-service portal that allows them to check on inventory levels as well as the status of purchase orders and other transactions.
Get Complete Visibility into Spending
- Get a complete real-time view into your procure-to-pay process with role-based dashboards and reports
- Track costs and eliminate errors by monitoring the entire business process flow through purchasing, receiving and account payables
- Reduce spending on goods and services with analytics that enable you to identify savings opportunities immediately, view spending against budget, and trends across departments.
Eliminate Maverick Spending
- Allow employees to create and track the status of purchase requisitions and orders through a self-service Employee Center that eliminates paper-based forms and associated errors, freeing your staff up for higher-value activities
- Enforce strong approval processes with automatic approval routing and digital approvals, which helps you eliminate maverick spending
- Generate purchase orders automatically once reorder points have been reached
- Create a complete purchasing audit trail that ensures accountability.
Manage Vendors Efficiently and Cost Effectively
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships while reducing inquiries to your finance department with an integrated vendor center that provides vendors with self-service access to purchase orders, accounts payable data and other key documents
- Save time and money by centralising vendor contracts and enforcing contracted pricing.
Integrate the Entire Procure-to-Pay Process
- Save time and resources by integrating procurement with related finance processes, so that you can track approved purchase orders through to receiving and then transfer them to accounts payable
- Centralise customer, product, vendor and contract information.