Inventory and Supply Chain Management
Total Visibility and Control of Your Supply Chain
NetSuite inventory management software offers a complete set of inventory management, manufacturing, and purchasing capabilities that improves supply chain management and delivers an end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
Gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory and procurement indicators. Self-service capabilities for partners, vendors and customers improve collaboration throughout the entire supply chain. With NetSuite, you'll be able to better manage inventory levels and costs—and better meet fulfilment expectations, improving customer service.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs and fulfilment measures and trends
- Manage margins with a clear view into inventory costs, turn rates and inventory profitability
- Eliminate manual inventory management processes and improve vendor satisfaction with a seamless procure-to-pay process
- Significantly improve your relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self service and real-time visibility
- Effectively and efficiently meet customer demand, helping drive and maintain superior customer service levels
- Meet your industry's specific inventory management and purchasing needs with easily integrated add-on solutions available from SuiteApp.com.
- Enjoy real-time, detailed visibility into key inventory control and supply chain management measures, including inventory trends, stock on order, and supplier on-time performance
- Slash inventory costs by tightening control of stock levels while increasing operational efficiencies
- Increase product margins by effectively managing pricing based on different types of customers, channels and currencies
- Gain control over inventory replenishment and ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum
- Extensive inventory management software features also include bin and lot management, landed cost, demand-based replenishment, customer and volume pricing, multi-location inventory, and more.
- Eliminate inefficiencies throughout your organisation with convenient online purchase order creation that allows you to replace paper-based forms and time-consuming manual processes
- Streamline requisition processes and improve collaboration with vendors by giving them self-serve access to key data and information, including inventory reordering points and transaction histories
- Track costs and eliminate errors by creating a complete business process flow through purchasing, receiving and account payables.
Optimised Manufacturing Processes
- Streamline the assembly process by efficiently managing production work orders, building multi-level assemblies, creating special purchase orders for components, and seamlessly integrating with back-office operations
- Extend the reach of your NetSuite inventory management system with industry manufacturing solutions available at SuiteApp.com.
- Calculate demand plans leveraging historical data or sales forecasts
- Model how expected sales and purchase orders affect future inventory levels
- Calculate supply plans and automatically generate purchase or work orders.