Webstore and Shopping Cart Software
Sell More with the Power of NetSuite's Webstore
NetSuite's full-featured shopping cart software provides an intuitive online webstore capability that helps you increase new sales while also providing the business processes necessary to improve customer service and maximise repurchase revenue. With NetSuite, you'll have all the tools you need to sell more and manage your ecommerce business more successfully. You'll be able to handle different payment methods and currencies, and offer coupons and special pricing. NetSuite also allows you to manage multiple webstores and catalogue businesses.
And because NetSuite is one integrated system connecting your front- and back-end business processes, your webstore is connected with NetSuite's order, inventory and fulfilment systems. This seamless integration helps ensure that your customers will receive their purchases on time and as ordered.
- Win more customers by building a webstore that provides an intuitive, "Amazon.com-like" experience
- Increase purchase amounts with coupons, discounts and gift certificates
- Maximise upsell with automated shopping cart recommendations
- Extend your reach with one or more webstores in different countries, languages and currencies
- Easily sell your products through eBay using built-in integration to NetSuite
- Make it easier for customers to do business with you by providing support for Google Checkout and PayPal checkout
- Eliminate time spent manually transferring orders from your webstore to inventory, shipping and accounting systems
- Serve your customers better by providing them with self-service portals
- Give your marketing, sales and service reps real-time visibility into all customer interactions
- Ensure your customer's credit card data is protected with PCI Level I compliance.
- Accept real-time payments from different credit cards and international currencies, and offer Google Checkout or PayPal checkout options
- Avoid risk with built-in PCI-compliant security measures, and prevent fraud with features such as the Credit Card Address Verification System (AVS), Credit Card Security Codes and Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode systems
- Returning shoppers can check out in one easy step with stored shopper address and payment information.
Manage Coupons, Discounts and Gift Certificates
- Create coupons or discounts on specific items, and exempt other items from discounts
- Offer volume discounts and provide different price levels for sub-item options
- Extend special pricing offers to specific customers
- Sell gift certificates online at either fixed-price amounts or for a value chosen by the customer, and accept gift certificate payments on your website.
Automated Upsell Recommendations
- Display automatic upsell and cross-sell recommendations based on what other customers have purchased
- Display automated recommendations, set manual upsell recommendations, or both.
Easily Manage Products and Catalogs
- Publish a list of catalog items to your website
- Export lists of catalog items to a publisher, comparison engine or other external tools
- Organise items into multiple categories and categorise items by season or holiday
- Create different pricing for your catalog, website or store
- Easily manage items with various attributes, such as sizes or colours, on a single page thanks to NetSuite's matrix item support
- Create a separate SKU for each attribute with its own inventory and pricing.
- Sell easily on eBay thanks to seamless NetSuite-eBay integration
- Push products to eBay.com and eBay Stores directly from your NetSuite product catalog
- Receive orders from eBay buyers automatically once the listing closes and the sales takes place, and enjoy seamless integration all the way through to fulfilment.
Multiple Webstore Management
- Create as many separate web stores as you want—and manage all the stores in one single, integrated account, maintaining one consistent set of operations
- Create webstores with different product sets, domain names, branding, look and feel, shopping rules, store-specific shopping carts and customer "my account" areas
- Within different webstores, sell the same or totally different products; sell them for the same price or for different prices
- Provide country-specific language and currency for each webstore
- Track and report on each webstore's sales activities
- Maintain one integrated back-office system to efficiently manage cross-store operations and consolidate all ecommerce business activities.
End-to-End Order Management
- Eliminate the manual transfer of customer orders from your webstore into an order management system, saving money and reducing time to fulfilment
- Flow orders automatically to your accounts receivables and warehouse departments.
- Use NetSuite's integrated UPS shipping functionality to provide real time shipping rates, print shipping labels, automatically associate shipment tracking numbers to sales orders, and provide customers with 24/7 tracking
- Reflect changes in your inventory levels in your webstore, in real time.
- Allow customers to log in anytime to view their order histories, track packages, request refunds or view quotes
- Allow customers to submit trouble tickets while reviewing responses to their previous inquiries, or read through a published knowledge base.
- Use built-in reports to discover how your customers found you and the revenue generated from referrers and search engine keywords
- Get insight into site traffic and cart abandonment.