NetSuite for iPhone™
Anytime, Anywhere Access to NetSuite Dashboards, Sales and Customer Information, then Click to Call Anyone—With Just a Tap of a Finger
NetSuite for iPhone provides salespeople, service reps and executives with on-the-go, fully optimised access to NetSuite's integrated business management software suite, including real-time dashboards and report snapshots; customer, sales and financial data; calendar management and more.
Anytime, Anywhere Visibility into Business Performance
- Easily access role-based NetSuite dashboards, including key performance indicators (KPIs), report snapshots, trend graphs, reminders and more
- Drill down to the detail and explore trends with the touch of a finger.
Pervasive Access to Sales and Customer Data
- Provide sales, field service and executive leadership with tailored access to contacts, marketing campaigns, opportunities, quotes, orders, purchase history, financial history, cases, issues and more.
Real-Time Calendar and Task Management
- Access your complete NetSuite calendar and task lists in real time
- Accept or decline calendar events and mark tasks complete.
Purpose-Built Application that Fully Exploits Your iPhone's Capabilities
- Enjoy deep iPhone support, such as click-to-call from any NetSuite record containing a phone number; click-to-email from any NetSuite record containing an e-mail address; and click-to-map (via Google Maps) from any NetSuite record containing a street address.
Easy Customisation for Specific Needs
- Customize the top-level navigation tabs (such as Dashboard, Search or Contacts) to meet your specific needs
- See custom fields automatically added to records, as well as criteria applied to custom list views.
Also Access NetSuite Directly from Your iPhone Browser with SuitePhone
SuitePhone extends iPhone users' mobile productivity to provide a desktop parity experience while on the go, delivering total access to all NetSuite functionality directly from the iPhone browser. With SuitePhone, iPhone users can perform any task in NetSuite, such as managing leads, checking forecasts, generating quotes and orders, or creating expense reports.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.