Senior VP, Corporate Communications
NETSUITE EVENT TO HIGHLIGHT POWER OF THE CLOUD TO TRANSFORM EMEA-BASED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRMS
Cloud-Enabled Process Automation Increases Efficiency and Lowers Costs For Professional Services Visionaries
LONDON and SAN MATEO, Calif. —June 18, 2010—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) / financial suites, today announced the details of a special London-based event designed to help UK and European-based professional services firms and workgroups leverage the power of cloud computing solutions to survive and thrive in the current challenging economic environment. The event will take place on Thursday, 8 July, at One Whitehall Place, London, from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. To register for this complimentary event, please click here.
The event, titled "A Cloud Computing Wake-Up Call for Professional Services," will highlight the strategies and best-practices from the cloud computing playbooks of a number of leading companies, including Accenture, Siemens, Lloyd's Register and NetSuite. Also featured will be thought-provoking keynote presentations on new directions for professional services firm from NetSuite CEO, Zach Nelson, and Accenture Partner, Saideep Raj.
The event is open to all professional services leaders interested in learning how to leverage cutting edge cloud technology for professional services automation (PSA) and services resource planning (SRP) to reduce costs, increase utilisation, improve the quality and transparency of customer interactions and provide visibility into their services business operations.
Services leaders will walk away from the seminar with new actionable knowledge, including:
- Concrete examples of cloud computing business applications that support financial services, business consulting, professional services, software, creative and technology companies to reduce overhead and increase profitability and growth;
- Methods to ease the organisational strains of a widely-distributed and remote workforce;
- Techniques to improve employee utilisation, increasing billable accounts and enhancing corporate value;
- Cloud-computing technologies that seamlessly integrate multiple subsidiaries, languages, currencies and time zones to drive greater efficiency throughout widespread organisations;
- New approaches to business intelligence, including analytics and interactive dashboards that allow services businesses to make proactive, informed decisions and address key issues before they become problems.
For more information about NetSuite, visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.