StrikeIron Marketplace Web Services
StrikeIron is the leader in Web services commercialization and providing trusted, reliable Web services for access to real time external data and functionality. The Marketplace includes a vast library of XML-based Web services that can be integrated into NetSuite's business applications.
These trusted and reliable Web services cover a broad spectrum of real time data sources including financial data, company data, customer contact data and verification, ecommerce-related data, and much more. The services also provide access to external functionality such as sending SMS messages globally.
StrikeIron's OnDemand for Excel add-in also enables drag and drop integration of NetSuite's Web Services API into Excel for a live look into the NetSuite system via a spreadsheet. If desired, NetSuite's Web services can be combined with StrikeIron's Marketplace Web Services within a spreadsheet to create an extended, real-time view of NetSuite data combined with external data sources.
- Plug and play access to a wealth of functionality and data via external Web services.
- Faster time to deployment for enriching NetSuite customer and business data.
- A single location for simplified billing, accounting and usage tracking.
- Flexible choice of multiple protocols (SOAP, REST, HTTPS, etc).
- Integrated tools to accelerate understanding and utilization without programming.
- Flexible choices of pricing and usage models to best fit your needs.
- Simplified trial registration for easy adoption.
- Enhanced documentation for quicker understanding.
- Consistent buying process for easier access and faster utilization.