OzLINK Shipping is a "must" have for every NetSuite user who ships packages!
Ship via all four major carriers, simultaneously
Are you a NetSuite user frustrated by the fact that you're handcuffed to ship via only UPS or FedEx? With OzLINK Shipping, you can ship via UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS — choose one or use all four simultaneously.
Keep using familiar carrier-provided shipping software . . .
One click on the OzLINK Shipping toolbar, and shipping information is transferred between NetSuite and your chosen carrier shipping software: UPS WorldShip, FedEx Ship Manager Café, DHL EasyShip and USPS (Endicia Premium).
. . . with the full range of carrier services
Save time and money while improving customer service
Using carrier shipping systems means that you have access to the full range of carrier services (such as multi-piece/hundred weight, multiple package COD, third party billing, electronic returns, call tags, end of day summaries, and much more), as well as the most accurate and up-to-date rating information.
OzLINK Shipping automates your fulfillment process.
- No more manual data entry, no more shipping errors.
- Daily shipping volumes increase, customer complaints decrease.
- If you are already accustomed to shipping with carrier software, you can continue using it with NetSuite — no need for retraining.
- Immediate fulfillment and customer billing upon shipping — faster sales cycles.
Five minutes from download to shipping!
Advanced Options — customized for your unique needs:
OzLINK Shipping is delivered on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis, for a monthly subscription fee, automatically updating whenever new versions of NetSuite and carrier shipping software are released. This ensures that your shipping processes continue uninterrupted, with no user action required.
- Automated use of advanced carriers services
- Automated application of your custom shipping workflow and business rules
- Support for a wide range of label printers, scales and scanners
- Custom emails to your customers, with tracking numbers, promotional offers, gift messages, and more
- Print custom packing and shipping labels
- Automated and batch processing of orders
Oz Development is one of NetSuite's oldest and most trusted partners. OzLINK was one of the initial products launched through the SuiteFlex Applications Program and is seamlessly integrated into the NetSuite platform. See what other customers are saying about OzLINK in the NetSuite User Forum.