Java and .Net Samples
In order to familiarize yourself with NetSuite Web services, we encourage you to download our sample applications available in Java or Microsoft .NET. These are command-line driven applications that illustrate how to use some of the key features of the platform. The sample applications are built with the NetSuite Web services version 2013.2.
The Microsoft.NET C# sample applications require version 2.0 of the Microsoft.NET framework.
The Java sample applications require version 1.3 or higher of the Apache Axis framework and a NetSuite patch for cookie management (please see for details). The following patches are available along with the source code containing the change. Please download the appropriate patch for the version of Axis that you are using.
CRM sample applications
ERP sample applications
This toolkit simplifies programming Web Services with PHP 5.3 or later. With the help of the toolkit, major IDEs such as Eclipse can do auto-completion for records, field names, and operations and their arguments. This makes PHP programming with SuiteTalk Web Services faster and less error prone. All SuiteTalk operations are supported in the toolkit. Additionally, the toolkit comes with a sample application modeled after a typical Ecommerce integration.
- Download the toolkit PHP_Toolkit_2013_2 file.
- Unzip the file and save the toolkit files to your project folder in your IDE.
- Start using the toolkit by adding a require_once statement. For example:
require_once ' PHPToolkit/NetSuiteService.php';
- Configure connection parameters such as server, email, and password by modifying the defaults in the NSconfig.php file.
- In the php.ini configuration file, in the section [Dynamic Extensions], add the following lines, if they do not already exist:
- If you are configuring the PHP Toolkit to run on a Unix-based platform, change the Windows .dll extension to .so.
- For a Windows installation of PHP, change the caching directory to something similar to:
- SOAP messages are logged in the PHPToolkit/nslog directory. If you do not want the messages logged, simply delete the directory.