Deliver Improved Business Results While Optimizing Financial Processes
Today's ever-changing business environment and shifting financial regulations force CFOs and finance executives to manage corporate risk while improving profitability and controlling expenditures. Unfortunately, legacy on-premise financial systems are inadequate at delivering the information needed for compliance in an era of constantly changing regulations.
Over 16,000 organizations worldwide run their financials, CRM, professional services, and ecommerce on NetSuite, the world's leading cloud ERP system.
Drive Growth, Improve Profitability and Visibility
Standardizing your business on cloud ERP allows you to use world-class infrastructure without the need to purchase hardware, servers or software, or to maintain large support teams. NetSuite's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) gives you the agility to grow quickly when demand increases.
- Scale to Support Growth: Multi-subsidiary enabled, used in 100+ countries across 190+ currencies, 19 languages and tax reporting in 50+
- Optimize Processes to Efficiently Meet Compliance: A single version of the truth across the entire organization offers unprecedented efficiency and accuracy for meeting audit, reporting, and compliance requirements.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Cloud infrastructure eliminates the need for maintenance of hardware, servers, databases, backups, upgrades, and IT infrastructure.
- Drive Business Decisions: Built-in, real-time financial dashboards, reporting and analytics to make better faster decisions.
- Anytime Anywhere Access: Access financial and customer data from anywhere 24 hours a day.
Drive Efficiency, Improve Reporting and Ensure Compliance
NetSuite's built-in advanced accounting capabilities allow you to support an unlimited number of general ledger accounts and sub-accounts and provide real-time visibility into general ledger impact while eliminating slow, error-prone manual processes. Stay compliant with tax and regulatory changes across the world with NetSuite's automatic upgrades and built-in capabilities to handle Sarbanes-Oxley and IFRS regulations and global currency and tax requirements.
- Improve Financial Reporting: A single version of the truth across the entire organization offers unprecedented efficiency and accuracy for meeting audit and reporting requirements.
- Enhanced Financial Close: Accelerate financial close by up to 50% and improve revenue recognition processes.
- Optimize Financial Processes: Transform inefficient manual and paper-based processes into streamlined workflows with end-to-end support for order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes.
- Support Multinational, Multi-Subsidiary, Multi-Currency Operations: Global businesses manage multiple subsidiaries with NetSuite's built-in support for 190+ currencies, 19 languages and tax reporting in 50+ countries.
- Optimize cash flow: Gain full financial visibility into your payables and receivables with real-time access to outstanding invoices and bills.
Rich Partner Ecosystem
NetSuite has established a global network of partners to serve our customers. Whether you're looking for local NetSuite expertise to help with implementation or an independent software vendor (ISV) to extend NetSuite for your company's needs, our partners deliver high-quality services and products that help you get the most out of NetSuite.
» Contact Us