Lead Your Organisation's Move to the Cloud
Today's IT organisation must demonstrate business value faster than ever before. But on-premise ERP slows IT down, drains resources, and ties personnel up maintaining "version-locked" ERP systems. NetSuite cloud ERP transforms IT productivity by dramatically accelerating ERP deployment with fewer resources, and frees up IT to focus on addressing business needs; not maintenance.
Over 16,000 organisations worldwide run their financials, CRM, professional services, and ecommerce organisations on NetSuite, the world's leading cloud ERP system.
A Flexible and Agile Platform That Keeps Pace with Your Business
A cloud platform must adapt to your changing business, allowing you to quickly configure, customise, and extend it without the baggage of version-lock. NetSuite's SuiteCloud platform supports complete software deployment including application customisation, workflow management, scripting, analytics, web services, lifecycle management and more.
Benefits of NetSuite:
- Speed of Deployment: Cloud infrastructure enables deployment of mature, full-featured ERP without additional IT resources.
- Globally Enabled: Multi-subsidiary enabled, used in 100+ countries across 190+ currencies.
- Limitless Customisation: Tailor the system to your businesses processes without compromising upgrades. Customisations migrate automatically with every upgrade.
- Packaged Integration: Prebuild integration with other legacy systems through respected partners including Informatica, IBM, Cast Iron, and Dell Boomi.
Enterprise—Class Data Management, Security and Availability
Embrace the cloud with the vendor with a proven track-record of security, reliability and scalability. Since 1998, NetSuite has provided the enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure to run thousands of global organisations including Igloo, Siemens, and CA. NetSuite provides the comprehensive data privacy, data management, security and availability you can count on for running mission-critical applications in cloud.
- Scalability: Deployed by 16,000+ organisations, millions of unique logins per month.
- Availability: Consistent system uptime exceeding 99.97%.
- Security: SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 Type II audit completed, PCI-DSS and US-EU Safe Harbor compliant.
- Disaster Recovery: Multiple data centers with mirroring and replication.
Implementation Success Driven by Leaders
NetSuite is the only cloud ERP provider with enterprise Strategic Partners to drive your success:
NetSuite's strategic partnerships with companies such as Accenture Deloitte, Wipro, Genpact , and to help you get the most out of NetSuite.