SuiteCommerce: Running Your Web Store
Learn how to use NetSuite's unified ecommerce features to optimise operations and perform common merchandising and marketing tasks!
In this introductory two-day class, you examine how to track and monitor inventory and use a range of merchandising options to drive sales. While working in a provided SuiteCommerce demo account, you will examine key NetSuite ecommerce features and best practices while learning to perform the day-to-day tasks of working in a web store. Through interactive teaching and hands-on exercises, you practice how to create and display items, set up pricing, shipping, and payment methods, apply SEO techniques to improve rankings, and analyse shopper behavior.
Administrative responsibilities are covered for SuiteCommerce Site Builder web stores.
This course is right for you if you...
- NetSuite administrators, web store managers, marketing managers and merchandising managers responsible for managing NetSuite-generated web stores.
- If you have completed the now retired "Ecommerce Workshop" course, you do not need to take this course.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you attend "NetSuite Essentials" before taking this course.
For administrators and managers, we also recommend that you attend the "SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches" course.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Create and display items in my web store?
- Apply SEO methods to optimise items for searches and rankings?
- Set up item pricing options?
- Set up credit card payment methods?
- Increase sales and brand awareness through targeted promotions and merchandising?
- Use standard website reports to analyse shopper behavior?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule