SuiteTalk: Integrate Your Applications
This 5-day course provides integration specialists and developers the knowledge to execute web service operations against NetSuite data. Students work with the NetSuite WSDL, analyze SOAP messages, and execute web service operations using C#. Students using other object-oriented languages such as Java are welcome to attend this course as language syntax is similar across these languages, and the web services API is identical. Students incorporate best practices in the development of their web service applications.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to integrate NetSuite with external applications
- Are working with (or intending to work with) .Net, Java, or other object-oriented languages
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Start with the NetSuite WSDL and end up with a functioning web service application?
- Implement NetSuite web services in C#, Java, or other object-oriented programming language?
- Utilize the correct set of best practices when developing web service applications that integrate with NetSuite?
- Import data from my ecommerce web site or other application into NetSuite, in an automated way?
- Export data from NetSuite to report on it or load it into another application, in an automated way?
- Get or set custom fields and custom records through web services?
- Deploy my web service application to other environments?
- Configure security for my web service?
- Execute through web services my business logic that may have already been created through SuiteScripts?
Duration: 5 days
Price: $4,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
View the Course Schedule