SuiteCloud: Exploring the NetSuite Platform
SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud development tools, applications and infrastructure that enables customers and software developers to maximize the benefits of cloud computing. In this two-day course, you examine when and why to use the six components of the SuiteCloud platform: SuiteBuilder, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and SuiteBundler.
Through demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and real-life use cases you study the capabilities of each tool, when each tool should be used, and the basics for using each tool.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are new to NetSuite or starting your NetSuite implementation
- Are a NetSuite Administrator, business analyst or project team member composing business requirements for the NetSuite implementation
- Are a software architect, software developer, integrator or another technical team member implementing business requirements
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Map the interrelationships between the different SuiteCloud platform tools?
- Determine which SuiteCloud platform tool to use based on user requirements?
- Identify what level of technical knowledge is required in order to use a particular tool?
- Determine whether to use SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript, or SuiteFlow when customizing the NetSuite application?
- Define whether to use SuiteTalk, SuiteScript, ODBC, or CSV Import/Export capabilities when integrating NetSuite and other applications?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule