SuiteAnalytics: Building Executive Dashboards
Do you need to provide accurate analysis of your business? Do you need to better understand the relationship between reports, saved searches, and metrics? Would you like to give access to critical metrics and vital information from one location? With the power of SuiteAnalytics, you can set up the NetSuite Home Dashboard to inform and empower your executive team.
During this two-hour course, you learn how an analytics-enabled Home Dashboard can be tailored for your executives and managers; providing business intelligence and easy management of activities. You join a virtual training session where the instructor guides you through a SuiteAnalytics overview, examines the relationship between metrics and reports and searches, and shares best practices for creating "smart dashboards" to provide critical insight into your business.
Demonstrations show you where the data comes from and how to add reports, saved searches and key performance indicators (KPIs) to Home Dashboards so your executives have critical insights into the business every time they log into NetSuite.
By the end of this session, you will be able to apply the techniques discussed to create dashboards integrate business analysis and activities management; provide real-time views to key information, enabling informed decisions. An easy-to-use student workbook is provided to all attendees and may be used as a reference guide during and after class.
This course is right for you if you are...
- Supporting key decision makers and need to provide critical business intelligence to executives or managers
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Differentiate the SuiteAnalytics tools (reports, saved searches and KPIs), so you know when each should be used
- Identify the relationship between Reports, Searches, and Metrics
- Apply best practices for setting up Home Dashboards for optimal relevance and performance
- Plan and personalize the Home Dashboard to meet the needs of your various executives and managers
- Align the Home Dashboard content with the key metrics by which you measure the success of your business
- Take dashboards further through publishing, custom centers and analytics on the go
- Participants should be familiar with NetSuite navigation and features
Duration: 2 hours
Price: $200 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule