Creating NetSuite Financial Statements
This 1-day course focuses on the common uses of the Financial Report Builder tool to craft the financial statements you need for your reporting requirements. This includes grouping financial data differently, by classification rather than account for example, or including additional data in the report such as budget details. Report layouts can be also be tailored for a different presentation or formatted to highlight critical data.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are an ERP customer with knowledge of your organization's financial statement requirements, and need to learn how to customize NetSuite's financial statements to meet these needs.
- Have adequate accounting knowledge to understand the concepts explained in the course.
- Have a deep understanding of the organization's workflows and financial data distribution requirements.
Note: Users should have at least 6 months experience with NetSuite, or have previously attended NetSuite Essentials. Although NetSuite Financial Report Builder dovetails with SuiteAnalytics, prior attendance of SuiteAnalytics is not a requirement.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Customize my financial statements and group the data in them differently?
- Display data by classification rather than by Account?
- Rearrange the layout of my financial statements so that data is presented in a way that makes more sense for my organization?
- Include budget details and extra fields in my Financial Statements?
- Add formulae to my Financial Statements to gain greater insight into how my business is performing?
- Use Persistent Matrix so that I have permanent date-driven comparisons in my Financial Statements?
- Apply formatting to my Financial Statement layouts so critical data is highlighted?
Duration: 1 day
Price: $800 USD
View the Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
View the Course Schedule