Expedited and Easy Timesheet Entry to Match Your Needs
When it comes to timesheet management, you need to make it simple and easy for employees to enter hours worked and supporting timesheet information. The more accessible the process, the more likely employees will complete timely and accurate timesheets.
With NetSuite OpenAir's timesheet software, users can quickly and easily capture detailed timesheets, whether in the office or on the road. Better yet, NetSuite OpenAir timesheet software allows you to map timesheet entry and approvals to your unique business requirements, ensuring you capture the right information the first time, every time.
- Track hours worked and allocate directly to projects or tasks, expediting project management and project accounting processes
- Submit timesheets for approvals based on your business processes, or requirements unique to each client or project
- Submit timesheets from anywhere with a browser, iPhone, BlackBerry or any PDA or WAP-enabled device, or use the offline client and submit when you're back online
- Create timesheets from scratch or save time by duplicating previously entered timesheets
- Place visibility and control in the hands of users with self-service tracking of timesheet management and approvals, including leave tracking and vacation time.
- Filter timesheets based specific search criteria such as timesheet date and user, or view timesheets by stages such as open, submitted and more
- Tailor timesheet layout to include certain fields and/or only show tasks to which users are assigned
- Customisse time entry to meet your business rules—require notes on time entries, flag time as billable or non-billable and more
- Include time entries for multiple projects on the same timesheet
- Define the appropriate timesheet duration for your firm based on invoicing and reconciliation cycles
- Create timesheet rules, such as minimum or maximum daily values, to reduce errors
- Enable “hours remaining” functionality to allow users to provide an estimate of remaining hours to work on a task
- Download timesheet reports in HTML or PDF format
- Generate alerts for overdue timesheets and/or overdue approvals
- Specify time types to provide additional granularity in reporting and tracking time, such as regular time, overtime, personal time and more
- Create "schedule requests," allowing users to request a change to their regular schedule
- Leverage advanced support for Leave Accrual tracking
- Utilise an integrated stopwatch-style timer for detailed capture of time spent on tasks and projects.
- Define user and/or project level approvals for timesheets, including customisable multi-level processes
- Easily make adjustments to approved timesheets
- Reject individual time entries on a single timesheet, or the entire timesheet
- Empower users to self-reject timesheets when needed.