NetSuite OneWorld Easily Enables Global Ecommerce Operations
NetSuite OneWorld allows you to conduct ecommerce around the globe with multi-language, multi-currency, multi-country and multi-brand web stores that all can be run and managed from a single NetSuite system. You can manage web stores worldwide—each in their location-specific language and currency. Automatic, consolidated financials and business metrics give you a complete, real-time view of your entire ecommerce operations.
NetSuite OneWorld provides an integrated business management suite, allowing e-tailers the ability to efficiently manage international and cross-store operations and consolidate the entire breadth of ecommerce business activities: all of the accounting, order management, inventory, warehouse management, returns management, billing, customer support, marketing, sales force automation, and customer relationship tracking and management data is in a single repository, allowing all aspects of ecommerce to be managed from within one single application.
OneWorld provides the ability to create as many separate web stores as you want—all over the globe—and manage all the stores in one single, integrated account, maintaining one consistent set of operations, managing taxes locally, and greatly improving efficiency. Each store can have its own product set, domain name, branding, look and feel, shopping rules, store-specific shopping carts and "my account" areas for customers. Within the different stores, you can sell the same or totally different products, provide country-specific language and currency for each web store, distinguish between wholesale and retail customers, and track and report on sales activities on each web store individually.
- Easily "go-global" with ecommerce. Extend your ecommerce operations with multi-site, multi-currency, multi-language, local tax compliance and local inventory sourcing capabilities
- Easily manage multiple stores. If different subsidiaries or divisions need separate stores, each site can be run from the same NetSuite OneWorld account but with different product lines, items, pricing, look and feel and branding. And eBay integration is available in the US and UK.
- Speak the buyer's language. Every page, product item and button on the site can also be translated into a nearly unlimited number of languages, while local taxes and currencies are handled automatically as part of the checkout process
- Better cross-border financial management. All ecommerce sales are rolled-up and consolidated at the subsidiary, country, regional or global level, allowing for analysis against other sales channels, as well as spotting performance trends across various locations
- Streamline inventory management— across borders. Visibility into multiple warehouse locations worldwide provides real-time knowledge of inventory, and global stocking and replenishment management. Out of stock items can be automatically removed from your web stores. Inventory management is easy—any changes made in the back-office will automatically be reflected across your web stores
- Integrated fulfillment management for improved customer service. Seamless integration with UPS Shipping Integration and FedEx Shipping allows you to print shipping labels, generate customs documentation, and automatically send out tracking numbers—all from within NetSuite.
Integrated accounting and reporting
- Global visibility and accounting management
- Dashboards and reporting for real time decision support
- Multiple convenient customer-billing options.
- Country-specific web stores and web sites
- All managed from a single NetSuite account
- Sales roll-up for global visibility and reporting.
Multi-currency and tax
- Sell in multiple currencies from a single web store, or set a default currency per store
- Shoppers see drop-down with currencies offered and can switch from one to the other
- Local sales tax is automatically handled for multiple regions.
- 12 languages fully supported currently
- In addition, every page, every field and every button is translatable into a nearly unlimited number of languages
- Shoppers can select their language of choice from a drop-down menu, and the entire website is translated into that language; when that shopper returns to the site, the appropriate language is "remembered" for that shopper
- Real-Time Credit Card Processing with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) compliance.