Billing Management and Invoicing
Finance teams can quickly become overwhelmed with multiple revenue streams, one-off and recurring revenue, customised payment terms and project-based billing. The result is often billing errors, wasted effort, revenue recognition issues and even customer attrition.
NetSuite's invoicing software turns your billing management process into a competitive asset by integrating it completely into your business. Thanks to its seamless quote-to-order-to-bill process and centralised customer data, NetSuite's invoicing software maximises your cash flow. You can adapt NetSuite billing management software to your company's specific needs, helping you reduce billing errors and improve customer satisfaction.
Real-time dashboards and detailed visibility into customers and invoices allow you to stay focused on managing receivables. You'll be able to identify aging trends and arm every employee with the right information to optimise collections.
- Maximise cash flow with efficient, accurate billing and invoicing
- Increase billing accuracy dramatically by integrating all processes, from quote to order to bill
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) with real-time dashboards and detail reports
- Automate complex recurring, time and project-based billing
- Improve customer satisfaction by allowing customers to manage their billing and payments online
- Create invoices automatically based on payment terms.
Integrated, Accurate and Flexible Billing
- Maximise invoicing accuracy by integrating all business processes, from quote to order to bill
- Eliminate the risk of error with centralised customer records that are shared across the business
- Automate invoice creation by calculating sales tax, finance charges and discounts based on payment terms
- Bill customers on a one-time or recurring basis
- Manage and automate different payment terms, whether monthly, quarterly or annually
- Bill in advance or arrears, and bill a pro-ration of partial months.
Accelerated Invoicing Process and Time to Cash
- Maximise productivity by converting estimates to sales orders, or sales orders to invoices, with one click
- Eliminate data re-entry by easily accepting payments or issuing credits against invoices
- Allow customers to manage their own billing plans and payment options online
- Streamline payment by supporting pre-defined or customised payment methods.
Real-Time Receivables Visibility to Optimise DSO
- Provide the essential visibility needed to manage DSO with real-time role-based dashboards and reporting to enable fingertip access to key receivables measurements, anytime and anywhere
- Monitor DSO, aging trends, and monthly, quarterly and yearly variances
- Access and share summary reports that break out aging customers and invoices, and drill down to the detail.
Bill and Track Time for Support and Service
- Enable employees to track time and expenses that feed into the billing process with automated accounting classification
- Deliver one-click approval for online order approval management
- Track reimbursable and non-reimbursable time, and bill jobs from anywhere
- Create jobs and link them to specific customers with flexible job tracking
- Keep track of invoicing and billing schedules, and calculate incentive compensation easily
- Automate billing schedules and commission payment processing faster and at a lower cost to the business.