Sales forecasting can often be a mystery to your management team, but NetSuite CRM+ takes the guesswork out of forecasts with real-time sales data, complete visibility into opportunities, and a rich set of forecasting tools. NetSuite's advanced forecasting capabilities build reliability and flexibility into the sales process. Probability-based forecasting offers weighted measurement of pending opportunities, quotes and orders, with the ability to make necessary adjustments as deals progress.
NetSuite CRM+ also provides a system of checks and balances that triangulates the sales forecast into a single dashboard view. A unique "mood ring" and forecast override feature allows sales reps and managers to make more realistic predictions. You'll stay current with instantaneous, real-time insight into sales opportunities and how they will impact your monthly and quarterly targets.
- Make sales more predictable with real-time forecasting and a system of checks and balances that triangulates the sales forecast
- Fine-tune forecast accuracy by creating forecast categories and entering a sales range for each open deal
- Use "mood ring" forecast overrides to overcome inaccurate sales process probability logic, sales rep sandbagging, and other dynamic challenges that cloud sales forecasting
- Stay current with up-to-the-minute forecast and sales results on your dashboard, as well as real-time key performance indicators (KPIs) and graphical report snapshots
- Effectively manage sales teams with flexible, hierarchical sales management portlets
- Get true forecast visibility—not just pipeline—with NetSuite's integrated order management, which includes actual sales and projections of recurring revenue in forecasts.
- Calculated Forecast: Forecasting tools in NetSuite CRM+ display all opportunities, quotes and orders, including such key information as the projected amount, probability of close and weighted amount for each of these transactions. Opportunities, quotes and estimates include a forecast category that allows users to categorise the transaction appropriately as low, commit or upside; they can also adjust categories according to your business conventions. Corresponding amounts are calculated into the forecast, providing sales managers with the sales reps' most accurate forecast for that deal.
- "Mood Ring" Forecast: Sales people generally have a number in mind for what they "believe" they will close in a given sales period. Forecasting tools in NetSuite CRM+ allow this "mood ring" prediction to be captured as an override, without tying the forecasted number to any specific opportunities or quotes, so there is clear visibility throughout the sales organisation. The mood ring forecast applies to each management level, allowing sales managers to override the forecast as entered.
- Multiple Forecasts: Many businesses manage sales with multiple definitions of each sale—by orders, bookings, billings, and so on. NetSuite provides alternate sales amount functionality (ASA) that allows for the tracking of multiple quotas and multiple forecasts, as well as the associated commission plans.