Partner Relationship Management
NetSuite CRM+ Partner Relationship Management is your one-stop-shop for real-time collaborative channel management. NetSuite gives you full control over every element of the partner-focused sales and marketing process, including joint marketing campaigns, lead management, sales forecasting, pipeline management, order processing, and partner commissions and royalties. Your partners will benefit from real-time visibility into the entire partner marketing and sales process—from opportunity to order to commission—providing you with an educated, enabled, and productive partner channel.
- Expand revenue and new market opportunities by building a dynamic partner channel
- Provide real-time visibility into day-to-day marketing and sales activities for better tracking and shorter sales cycles
- Greatly improve your partner relationships by empowering partners to thrive in your channel
- Control the flow of information and communications through every phase of the partner sales and marketing process
- Unite your partner activities with your in-company CRM and order management in a single application.
- Track partner leads and referrals within a single application, enabling you to win—and retain—more customers
- Enable your partners to register and track their leads via one, easy-to-use partner management tool application
- Analyse conversion rates and ROI by lead source, and view how many leads were generated by each lead source.
- Provide accurate, up-to-the-minute partner sales forecasts that include projected amount of sale, probability of close, and weighted amount of each transaction
- Assess how each team across your diverse reseller channel is performing through aggregate reports across territories and teams
- Provide deep visibility into the channel pipeline to let managers assess the amount of potential revenue that exists at each phase of the sales cycle.
- Track and analyse all your key marketing data, including leads, closed sales and ROI from joint marketing efforts, within a single application
- Measure the effectiveness of your joint marketing efforts, isolating both successful and problematic campaigns
- Set up promotions and discounts according to the needs of your joint businesses.
- Give partners the ability to place and track orders themselves, diminishing the need for your own sales and support teams to monitor the process
- Gain full visibility into all of your partners' leads, orders and sales activities; use that data to create customised reports according to the criteria you set
- Provide resellers access to up-to-the-minute volume and negotiated pricing, eliminating the concern that your resellers are promising prices or promotions that are outdated.
- Calculate partner commissions based on the same parameters as employees, such as commission on sales, quantity, inventory, profitability, inventory total profit, and more
- Reduce errors associated with redundant data entry, imports, and exports.
- Empower partner organisations to sell and service your customers more effectively by giving them access to a full library of sales and marketing data
- Publish sales information, such as marketing collateral, competitive selling guides, presentations, product fact sheets and other sales tools
- Create a culture of knowledge sharing, increasing your chances of joint success and profitability.