SUITECOMMERCE DELIVERS POWERFUL NEW ETAIL EXTENSIONS TO NETSUITE BY LEVERAGING NS-BOS DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM
New Best-of-Breed EcommerceFunctionality Includes Wish Lists, Reviews, and Product Configurators; Integrates NetSuite and Google Analytics
SAN MATEO, Calif. and MIAMI, Fla.—June 9, 2008—SuiteCommerce, an Ecommerce and web software development company, today announced that it has built a powerful set of Ecommerce solution extensions to NetSuite leveraging the NetSuite Business Operating System (NS-BOS). NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) is a leading vendor of on-demand, integrated business management software suites for small and medium-sized businesses and divisions of large companies. These Ecommerce solution extensions are geared to help etailers increase sales and improve the shopping experience for their customers. And they extend the power of NetSuite's integrated business management software suite, the winner of the 2008 CODiE Award for "Best Ecommerce Solution," by adding the ability for etailers to:
- Display Wish Lists and Gift Registries to let Web store shoppers save their favorite goods (and let others buy it for them)
- Create Product Configurators to let online store shoppers customise and configure their purchases
- Publish Product Reviews by past shoppers, with merchant approval and removal capabilities
- Notify shoppers when Back-Ordered items come back in stock
- Integrate Google Analytics with Revenue Analysis to any NetSuite Ecommerce site
- Customise Search to allow for refining search results and presenting dynamic search and sorting capabilities
- Offer Gift Wrapping or other extra charge services.
For more details, please visit www.suitecommerce.com.
The NetSuite Business Operating System (NS-BOS) is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application development platform that combines easy-to-use tools and a comprehensive business management software suite, all atop a proven SaaS platform for software developers, ISVs and VARs to rapidly deliver deep, best-of-breed industry solutions. SuiteCommerce uses the NS-BOS development platform to develop and distribute its Ecommerce solution extensions to NetSuite, drawing from its years of experience providing value-add solutions for many etailers who depend on NetSuite to power their ecommerce site.
"We welcome SuiteCommerce into the growing community of NS-BOS partners who are gaining significant customer traction by participating in the NetSuite partner ecosystem," said Michael Ni, Vice President, Industry Solutions and Ecosystem, NetSuite. "SuiteCommerce further demonstrates that our partners using the NS-BOS development platform can focus on building their solutions and business, and not on delivery. This enables them to rapidly expand into increasingly dynamic and vertical markets with best-of-breed functionality."
"By leveraging the NS-BOS platform, we've been able to rapidly build a broad range of advanced ecommerce solutions," said Diego Terra, CEO of SuiteCommerce. "Maximising the integration and customisation capabilities as well as NetSuite's core applications, we can focus on our business and not just delivery."
Several etailers have already experienced enormous benefits. Beyond simple website extensions, the following customers now have a unified suite for their business operations and a single data model embodied by the NetSuite core product offering:
- KitchenWare Direct (www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au), a top online retailer in Australia, has improved its website conversion rate 110 percent since moving from its old platform to NetSuite with the ecommerce extensions from SuiteCommerce in April 2008. In addition, KitchenWare Direct's search engine visibility has greatly improved and as a result, the company has kept and improved the most important keyword positions within organic results. Also, by integrating NetSuite self-service and case support management within its website, customer satisfaction has improved using the same staff, while order volumes have nearly doubled.
"With an already successful online business, choosing the right partners to facilitate our ongoing development was crucial," said Peter Macaulay, CEO of KitchenWareDirect.com.au. "By partnering with NetSuite and SuiteCommerce, we have been able to leverage the full functionality of the NetSuite platform, giving us a fully integrated business management software solution that can scale with our future business expansion. For our requirements, SuiteCommerce was the leading NetSuite partner who could truly deliver the outcome we were looking for – and the results speak for themselves."
- InkjetSuperStore (www.inkjetsuperstore.com), a top etailer of printer supplies based in Los Angeles, who has been using NetSuite for several years, brought on the ecommerce solutions from SuiteCommerce in mid-April 2008, immediately improving its search capabilities by adding a robust search widget that allows instant searching by printer model or toner model. As a result, InkjetSuperStore has decreased its bounce and exit rates by 20 percent. In addition, shopping cart abandonment has been reduced by a whopping 1,200 percent by customising the online store checkout process; the integration of Google Analytics with Revenue Analysis has provided greater visibility on trends; and the site's shopper conversion rate is well above the industry average.
"Integrating SuiteCommerce Apps into NetSuite has had a significant impact on our customer satisfaction and conversion rates," said George Sasson, VP of Marketing, InkjetSuperStore.com. "Also, we turned to the faceted navigation and product ratings features of SuiteCommerce to engage our customers before, during, and after the sale, and this also has greatly improved our business."
Availability and Pricing:
SuiteCommerce extensions for NetSuite are now available to all NetSuite customers. For pricing and additional information, please visit www.suitecommerce.com.
SuiteCommerce, Inc., a NetSuite NS-BOS partner, is a total Ecommerce and web application solutions provider for NetSuite customers. SuiteCommerce's customers are online retail store operators who desire to create rich and differentiated online offerings that capture the shoppers' interest and attention through the use of expert design and integrated shopping application extensions to the core NetSuite platform. SuiteCommerce offers a full array of Ecommerce solutions for the NetSuite Ecommerce Vertical including Web Design and Development, Advanced Customisation, back-end Automation and Configuration, SEM and Consulting. For SuiteCommerce information visit: www.suitecommerce.com.
For more information about NetSuite Inc., please visit www.netsuite.com.sg.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc. SuiteCommerce is a trademark of SuiteCommerce, Inc. All other marks are the property of its respective owner.