Confidently Access NetSuite From Anywhere
NetSuite knows it's at the heart of its customers' daily business operations. NetSuite provides a host of advanced functionality to secure the application including role-based access, strong encryption, robust password policies and more. NetSuite adds further layers of security such as application-only access and restricting access to only certain IP addresses to provide complete confidence and peace of mind.
- Easily manage permissions, access to functionality, and access to data for all employees using role-based access
- Confidently access NetSuite from anywhere through 128-bit SSL encryption
- Utilise advanced security technology such as location-based IP address restrictions
- Continually enforce access to NetSuite with password complexity and password renewal rules.
Role-Level Access and Idle Disconnect
- Role-based access control ensures users can only use data and application functionality that is related to their responsibilities
- NetSuite automatically locks the application when idle connections are detected to prevent unauthorised access
- A complete audit trail ensures changes to every transaction are tracked with user login details and a timestamp.
Strong 128-Bit Encryption
- NetSuite provides 128-bit SSL encryption for user login and all subsequent data the same level of encryption used by online banks
- NetSuite ensures users can only access the application, not the underlying database
IP Address Restrictions
- IP address restrictions further minimise access to a user's account
- Easily configure to ensure only specific computers and/or locations can access NetSuite.
Strong Password Policies
- NetSuite provides fine-grained password configuration options—from minimum password length and complexity to timeframe-based password expiration
- Supports password policies to ensure that new passwords vary from prior passwords
- Provides complexity rules to ensure passwords have a combination of numbers, letters and special characters
- NetSuite accounts are automatically locked out after unsuccessful login attempts
- For additional access control, NetSuite optionally supports multifactor authentication using a simple physical token to further minimise unauthorised access.