Venture Capital and Investment Firms
Venture capital and other types of business investment firms are a natural fit for the NetSuite Referral Partner Program for a variety of reasons:
- Powerful Tool for Growing Companies: Portfolio companies are generally at a stage in their growth that requires them to move up from QuickBooks and other "bush-league" tools to a solid mid-market business management solution that will benefit from the growth resulting from your investment. NetSuite can support companies of any size, from small start-ups to companies with hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
- Powerful Dashboards: NetSuite Dashboards give you real-time snapshots of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to all aspects of a company's operations, including finance, sales, marketing, operations, inventory/project management and revenue recognition. NetSuite allows portfolio companies and venture capital firms to agree upon appropriate system access and easily set up a dashboard that delivers real-time information. If you have multiple portfolio companies using NetSuite, you can securely log into one system from anywhere in the world and see a dashboard for every portfolio company without worrying about VPNs, firewalls or other technical impediments. See how Larry Ellison used the dashboard to track NetSuite's progress when it was one of his portfolio companies.
- SOX Compliance: Venture capital firms often must ensure that their portfolio companies are using business software that will support a smooth transition for exit strategies ranging from a public offering to a sale to a public company. NetSuite is SAS-70 certified and provides a business foundation of centralized, consolidated data management; robust and auditable financials; and seamless integrated business processes, enabling efficient operations and reliable financial reporting-serving as the compliance engine supporting internal controls and reports to fulfill Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- End-to-End, Real-Time Visibility: Venture capital firms can identify issues, encourage relevant operational changes and otherwise assist portfolio companies only if they have appropriate access to accurate, up-to-date business information. NetSuite is an end-to-end solution that offers both front and back-office information in real time, which allows venture capitalists to quickly and easily distill meaning from data.
- Lower TCO: NetSuite offers users enterprise-class infrastructure but has a total cost of ownership (TCO) that is 30%-60% lower than comparative solutions. NetSuite customers also receive data back-up/business continuity services, security, and all maintenance and upgrades. Companies are no longer required to purchase multiple systems, buy hardware to run them, hire a consultant to integrate them, hire more consultants to customize them, and hire a large IT staff to support them. Employees no longer need to spend time re-keying data or extracting and combining data from multiple systems for reporting. This allows portfolio companies to reduce headcount, redeploy employees to higher value operations, and run more efficiently.
Membership in the NetSuite Referral Partner Program has no cost or ongoing requirements, and registering only takes a few minutes.
Register Now! A representative will review your information and contact you with further details.
*Please see Terms and Conditions for complete information.