The Celigo Salesforce-NetSuite Connector provides a streamlined, real-time integration between Salesforce.com and NetSuite, the industry's leading enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, to create a seamless lead-to-cash process and enhanced customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Using the Celigo Connector, your company will be able to send sales orders directly from NetSuite to Salesforce.com in real time. The expanded visibility into NetSuite data from Salesforce.com allows you to manage your business more effectively and empowers your sales force beyond the capabilities of traditional CRM while still enabling your team to work flexibly and independently.
Business Problems Solved:
- When an account is created or updated in Salesforce.com, the information is automatically sent from Salesforce.com to NetSuite, enabling downstream organizations to act instantly on the sale.
- Product and pricing updates are propagated instantly from NetSuite to Salesforce.com. Price levels in NetSuite are converted into Salesforce.com Price Books.
- Estimates or sales orders can be created in NetSuite from Salesforce.com opportunities with the click of a button, eliminating the need to copy, print, or otherwise "walk" information to another department for data re-entry.
- Complete back-office visibility from within Salesforce.com such that the sales force will be able to monitor the processing details of an order as it moves through fulfillment and billing. Subsequent, related customer financial transactions, such as credits and refunds, can be monitored in real time, and the latest account financials are also accessible.
- Fully automated update of customers and products.
- Convert Salesforce.com Opportunities to NetSuite Sales Orders with the push of a button.
- Holistic view of the entire customer relationship from within Salesforce.com, including visibility into back-office fulfillment and financial operations, beyond traditional CRM.
- Manual data re-entry and associated errors are eliminated.
- Central user interface within NetSuite provides complete visibility into all aspects of the integration.
- Flexible and extendable integration platform that is easily customizable to customer-specific needs.
- Enterprise-strength integration with supports large transaction volumes.
- Uninterrupted service through an SaaS subscription model.