Achieve complete transparency with cloud financials
The needs of nonprofit organisations can be just as complex as those of large global businesses. NetSuite's cloud-based business management suites, used by 16,000 + organisations, enable nonprofits to meet their unique needs with a single, powerful application.
More than 300 large and small nonprofits rely on NetSuite to provide functionality that spans constituent engagement to financial management in a cloud-based, integrated solution.
Key Benefits to Running a Nonprofit on NetSuite:
- Unprecedented Visibility for Better Decision Making. Customisable role-based dashboards provide real-time access to key performance metrics, supporting intelligent, timely decisions across your entire organisation. Full visibility into unified constituent records results in efficient and highly personalissed development, engagement, and fulfillment processes.
- Seamlessly Integrate Fundraising & Accounting Operations. Say goodbye to the hassle of juggling multiple systems, re-keying information, manually importing and exporting data between applications and toggling between systems just trying to figure out what's going on. With NetSuite, you'll never enter the same information twice. Fundraising and finance share a single system of record and role-based permissions ensure they can't see one another's data.
- Improve Accuracy and Efficiency. NetSuite automates more of your operations and manages everything in real-time, eliminating the errors that result from juggling multiple separate systems. With NetSuite, your staff, constituents, suppliers, and partners know exactly what's going on with every interaction and transaction.
- Gain control over your budgeting and planning. NetSuite's highly-sophisticated planning and "what-if" financial modeling capabilities offer tight control over the budget process and allow you to test multiple scenarios.
- Support All Constituent Transactions. Today's charities sell products, solicit donations and engage their supporters in myriad ways. With NetSuite you can solicit a donation, sell a product and engage a constituent with a single set of tools.
- Minimize administrative overhead. Nonprofits don't have the time or staff to devote to repeating work that's already been done. NetSuite's end-to-end process integration removes redundancy, reduces errors and minimizes manual effort.
- Streamline reporting and compliance. NetSuite simplifies and facilitates compliance with nonprofit reporting requirements by supporting internal controls and providing accurate, timely real-time reporting with a complete set of audit trails.
Financials — World-Class Financial Management
NetSuite's financial management software solution is used by thousands of organisations to manage their accounting needs
Budgeting & Forecasting
Tired of error-prone, labor-intensive spreadsheet-based approaches to financial planning? Want more visibility into your business so you can accurately plan and forecast?
Financial Dashboards, Analytics & Reporting
NetSuite's pre-configured role-based dashboards and metrics for software companies provide immediate insights into your licenses and maintenance, deferred revenue retention sales pipeline, and upsell and down-sell, and more. NetSuite even provides financial planning and modeling capabilities to ensure financial and operational discipline.
Global Nonprofit Management
Easily manage nonprofit organisations that have multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities, and gain a real-time view into financials. NetSuite enables complete management of different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements.
Customer Relationship Management
Gain comprehensive CRM capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), customer service and marketing automation. NetSuite's seamless integration between marketing, sales and finance eliminates redundancy, and reduces manual processes and errors while increasing operational efficiencies.
NetSuite's SuiteCommerce is the industry's first solution that unifies ecommerce with core operational systems to meet rising customer expectations for a consistent experience across all touchpoints, from smartphones to call centres, from tablets to point of sale in virtually any country around the globe.