Financials and Accounting
Enhance the Productivity of Your Back-Office Operations
NetSuite Manufacturing Edition includes a complete manufacturing accounting solution that improves the efficiency of your finance and operations departments, helping you lower manufacturing costs and better manage expenses. As the leading cloud computing financials/ERP application, NetSuite gives you real-time tracking and reports and auditing tools that reduce the overhead typically burdening manufacturers.
- Enable better financial oversight into your demand planning, inventory management, and procurement management systems—all via one web-based system
- Integrate financials with your manufacturing processes to reduce lag between your customers' demands and your ability to plan your manufacturing resources
- Reduce inventory on hand while reducing stock-outs and improving SLAs
- Understand burn rate better and see financial trends with real-time business intelligence that constantly tracks manufacturing KPIs.
Complete Accounting Solution
- NetSuite accounting features include full general ledgers (GL), accounts payable and accounts receivable, multiple budgets, multiple currencies, online bill payment, allocations, and multiple company consolidations—all with real-time reporting.
Inventory and Fulfillment
- Track orders door-to-door directly within NetSuite thanks to end-to-end physical inventory and distribution capabilities, including shipping, receiving and returns.
Complete Procure-to-Pay Process
- Use paperless purchasing to manage your raw materials and services procurement with faster financial approvals.
Paperless Expense Reports
- Reduce accounting overhead with self-service, paperless expense reports, with approval workflow
- Allow employees to submit their reports on time, with only a web browser, and automatically start the automated approval flow.
Seamless Employee Management
- NetSuite includes purchase requests, direct payroll deposit, and online payroll verification, as well as a self-service Employee Center
- Give your employees 24/7 access to their payroll, benefits information, time and expense reports, and purchase-order entry forms—improving productivity and lowering costs.
Deep Services and Support Functionality
- Get a 360-degree view of your customers with real-time financials and accounting capabilities that are integrated with your CRM
- Provide service and support teams with up-to-the-second financial data and history, so that any customer issue can be resolved faster—reducing customer care costs dramatically.
Multinational and Multi-Company Management
- Drill down to all levels of your multi-company and multinational business—to the item level, the customer, record or an individual transaction—with NetSuite OneWorld
- See consolidated information or specific data across all of your companies globally, and enable tighter financial management across multiple regions.